Ebay not accepting my credit card

Been on ebay since 1998 and for the first time ever they won't accept my credit card. Neither will Paypal. All I did was change my address and suddenly boom it doesn't accept my Visa anymore, which is the same card I've been using for 5 years. (Zero balance by the way).

Called Visa and told them what is happening and they put a (instant) rush on the address change since it usually takes awhile to kick in. So I went to Amazon and changed my address there and bought something...Visa worked perfectly. But after 24 hours it still doesn't work here. I can't even make a one time purchase with it.

I hope I don't have to get another credit card.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Have you called Paypal?

They handle most of eBay's financial stuff, but they are now different companies.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

its not block and it dont want to work to go baco on account

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It may be best to post your question in your first language then use Google Translate to change it to English.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 5 of 5
latest reply