Haven't recieved tracking updates in 8 days

Hello, I ordered a package on Aug 18th, and it said the estimated delivery was Aug 22nd - Aug 28th. I was recieving tracking information up until last Monday, August 21st, when it was "in transit with destination carrier" and the location was just marked CA, as I live in Ottawa Ontario Canada where the package is supposed to come to.

The package shipped from Erlanger Kentucky on August 18th and it's been 8 days now since I've last recieved and tracking info for the package.

I'm just curious as to if anyone has had this issue before and what the outcome was, as well as how long I should wait to email ebay if my package still hasn't arrived. Normally I wouldn't mind if it was a small/cheap package, but this one was fairly exspensive (for me anyways) at around $300.

Any information is greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Corey S
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

take the last tracking number provided to you and enter it in, at Canadapost.ca -under track a package, then you can see if it is in Canada yet. The seller only provides a tracking number to the distribution center, then pitney bowes takes over and provides a second tracking number when it is shipped out to you..

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

You could try emailing global.shipping.support@pb.com to see if they can provide any help with your problem.

Otherwise you open an Item-Not-Received (INR) case on eBay.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

10 days is barely enough time no matter what the estimated delivery time states. Tracking does not necessarily get updated everyday...

There is lots of time yet for the package to arrive. Patience is key with cross-border shipments.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks, Murphy's law about 3 hours after this post I received more tracking info saying the package cleared customs. I was just worried, this was the first time anything I've ordered got held up at the boarder for so long.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply