How to increase Selling Limit

can-media
Community Member

Hi,

I just started out on Ebay. In my account it says that I am limited to list 10 items.

Today I called to ask how I could increase the limit:

They sent me a link where I'm supposed to send them a copy of my driver's license. However, I'm unable to upload the photos even though I use Chrome as they suggest and I also checked the image size.

Is there an address where I could mail this copy?

Also,some information on these selling limits would be helpful (I find it kind of confusing).

Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Really, they never asked me for my driver's license!  I don't see how it should be important for them to ask.  I don't drive, so how the heck can I provide one?  LOL.

Actually you have to wait for amount of time before you can increase your selling limit.

Actually I still think it is so SILLY for eBay to give us the selling limits at any time!  As if they don't want us to sell more and that they don't want MORE final value fees from us??  It is so ironic.

They claimed it is to "protect:" us but what to protect us from what???  We have lots of sellers like China that eBay don't protect us from!!  Duh to eBay!!

Otherwise you have to be patience and call once every month like I do.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for your reply. How long did you have to wait? Did it depend on how many sales you had? 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

When I started selling they rarely had selling limits so I'm not that familiar with them but here is some info.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/sellinglimits.html

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks for the link. Do you know if there is a mailing address where I could send Ebay a copy of my driver's license?

Message 5 of 5
latest reply