I paid for an item and never received it. it has been over 90 days and it doesn't show up anymore?

Can anyone help with this? Or am I just unlucky and have been taken for my money? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I paid for an item and never received it. it has been over 90 days and it doesn't show up anymore?

You have to start a Claim within 45 days of payment.

EBay and Paypal have strong buyer protections, but they are firm about that deadline.

Go to the credit card you really paid with. PP is just the mediator. Phone the 1-800 customer service number on the card and ask about a chargeback.

Do this immediately, because cards have deadlines too and 90 days is pushing it hard.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Yes I have had the same problem with the seller and it seems that your credit card company is the only option that might work, ebay is not helpful at all

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You're replying to a thread that was posted in 2014.  If it is been less than 30 days from the estimated delivery date you can file a claim with ebay through your purchase history.  If you need more information you will probably have to start a new thread as they will soon close this thread as it is so old.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 5 of 5
latest reply