Pretty new to Ebay..trying to post a pair of sneakers ..Help?

So I am trying to post a pair of sneakers..as per title, but I only have 3 choices in "Select Condition" all 3 are "New.." Mine are used, but there is no selection for this . Any ideas? Thanks for any help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

is there the option for "pre-owned". ..anytime I have done a search for sneakers, found used ones listed as "pre-owned" in the appropriate sub-category  of athletic shoes....(such as: "Clothing,Shoes & Accessories>Men>Men's Shoes>Athletic Shoes)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

is there the option for "pre-owned". ..anytime I have done a search for sneakers, found used ones listed as "pre-owned" in the appropriate sub-category  of athletic shoes....(such as: "Clothing,Shoes & Accessories>Men>Men's Shoes>Athletic Shoes)

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

No, that's what I thought there would be but the only 3 options are "new with box" "New without box" and ""New with defects" I though maybe click that one and just write in the title "USED" but not sure if that is ok

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

well hopefully, someone with eBay "used" clothing experience ,will pop by and offer something more helpful...as I have Zero experience with listing "used" clothing on eBay=I save that for local sites such as FB Marketplace....

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Reread your response and tried it again from the start. Workd, so not too sure what I did the first time. Thank you

Message 5 of 5
latest reply