Provocative message from member

Hello ,

I just wondering how to act  when get  Provocative ( Harassing) message from EBay Member whom you never had contact OR Deal with .

I reported Member to EBay , and get back from it with answer :

Before we take action, we consider the circumstances of a report and the member's Feedback, as well as any previous warnings or offenses. To be fair to all members, we won't take action unless a complaint can be proven with certainty.

I apprecciate any comment.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

If you find the message disturbing, put her on your Blocked Bidder List. I believe you can also Block future Messages from the member.

Possibly just someone who is not good at social interactions, don't we all know that guy?, or possibly setting up a scam.

Don't bother answering.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

That member is located in North Carolina and may not have realized that shipping costs from Canada to the USA are much higher than within the USA.

I would simply ignore that member, put the name on your "blocked list" and move on.

Reading the message, there is nothing really offensive in there requiring action from eBay.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If you find the message disturbing, put her on your Blocked Bidder List. I believe you can also Block future Messages from the member.

Possibly just someone who is not good at social interactions, don't we all know that guy?, or possibly setting up a scam.

Don't bother answering.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

That member is located in North Carolina and may not have realized that shipping costs from Canada to the USA are much higher than within the USA.

I would simply ignore that member, put the name on your "blocked list" and move on.

Reading the message, there is nothing really offensive in there requiring action from eBay.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thank you.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply