Returning to chinese dropshipper..?

I brought a item from "Calgary" and it came from china, the seller gave me the runaround until i gave up and had ebay step in.  By step in, i think i mean be no help what so ever.  Now i have a week to ship it back to China, when i brought it from, "Calgary".
The shipping is more than its worth, and they know it, so am i just out the money at this point?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Returning to chinese dropshipper..?

Ok, Replying to my own thread, lol.
Just got off the phone with ebay customer service.  The guy (Jerome) was unbelievably helpful and fixed everything.  To be honest i am shocked considering how customer service is anywhere these days.
My advice to others is, have ebay customer service call you back and hopefully you will be helped as well as i was.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Returning to chinese dropshipper..?

YES , even it it was from China the seller would be responsible for providing you with a return shipping label, for an item not as described.. or at the very least provide you with enough PayPal funds to ship the item back with tracking..   Never accept an offer to just send it back, without tracking .. otherwise you will never hear from the seller again, and lose all your money..  

Glad to see eBay did the right thing for you..

Message 3 of 3
latest reply