What is happening to my package

I ordererd a package from texas to BC. The package cleared customs and arrived in vancouver and the package was out for delivery but then 3 days after it ended up in ontario and now its out for delivery there in ontario. Anyone know whats happening to my package?

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

@aranvithiar0 wrote:
I ordererd a package from texas to BC. The package cleared customs and arrived in vancouver and the package was out for delivery but then 3 days after it ended up in ontario and now its out for delivery there in ontario. Anyone know whats happening to my package?

Ask the shipper.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Call Canada Post

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Don't worry about it.

If you are not home when the carrier arrives on your doorstep, you will get a Delivery Notice in your mailbox telling you where and when you can pick it up.

And if the last estimated date for delivery you were given by eBay has passed, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Tracking is a Seller Protection. It does not speed up delivery and it does not protect from damage in transit. In addition, the path the shipment is travelling may or may not be accurately noted in the tracking.

You may also find it interesting to google 'hub and spoke' delivery systems.

A flight from Vancouver to ON (Mississauga?) takes about 6 hours. It takes as long or longer for a truck ride to the interior.

It may be (or may not be) that the most efficient delivery from TX to you is TX/Vancouver/Toronto/Calgary/ Prince Rupert (or wherever you actually are).

Mind you if you are in Nanaimo, the route is more puzzling.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Contact carrier

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

taange8
Community Member

@aranvithiar0 wrote:

Have you contacted canada post? Is everything okay now?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I made a case on ebay about whats happening but they said the package was delivered, out for delivery does not mean i recieved the package. Even if i wasnt home at the time i came (i was home by the way) i should have recived a notice. Package is still out for delivery in ontario. Im gonna contact cp today and see what they say. Im never **bleep**ing ordering from ebay again
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@aranvithiar0 wrote:
I made a case on ebay about whats happening but they said the package was delivered, out for delivery does not mean i recieved the package. Even if i wasnt home at the time i came (i was home by the way) i should have recived a notice. Package is still out for delivery in ontario. Im gonna contact cp today and see what they say. Im never **bleep**ing ordering from ebay again

Yes you are right, but now.. yes try to contact canada post first.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply