Why Ebay Doesnt Save Old Sales Information

Hello. Just wanted to speculate on why, in my opinion, Ebay doesnt save old Sales information (However they do make **bleep** sure they save how much money you owe them, they just cant prove why) . If Ebay saved text documents with old sales information from say, a decade ago, people would have tons of proof that they got scammed using this platform and Ebay might be liable to actually compensate Us for Our losses. I purchased a herb vaporiser back in 2013 and the person accepted the payment on PayPal and never send me the product. They then did a cancel on the sale or something along those lines and I never received my $227 herb vaporiser, and they kept my money. I was too busy with work at the time and aside from messaging Ebay a couple times on the matter, the issue was lost in time. I would gladly re-open the case and bring it to light, but of course, alas, Ebay has no saved documentation of the sales, because they purposely delete all old transactions. You cant tell me it would cost a lot of $$$ in data to save simple text files on previous transactions, they just do it as a failsafe to not have to deal with things that dont benefit them. All they care about is profits. The community and especially the seller are always disregarded.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Why Ebay Doesnt Save Old Sales Information

https://community.ebay.ca/t5/Community-Feedback/Account-Restricted-From-Selling-Because-I-Owe-a-Whop...

On the above thread you say you owe $22.00, you know that other rant you made.

Ranting a bit today are we....

Message 2 of 2
latest reply