eBay App Dark Mode Issue on Intel Evo Laptop

juwat_6481
Community Member

Hello everyone,

I'm encountering a peculiar problem with the eBay app on my Intel Evo laptop [https://www.lenovo.com/ca/en/faqs/intel-evo/] and I'm hoping someone can shed some light on the issue.

Issue Description: I typically use the dark (black) mode on the app version of eBay to enhance my browsing experience. However, I've noticed that when I access the eBay app on my Intel Evo laptop, the dark mode seems to be malfunctioning. Instead of displaying a black background, it shows a grayish tint, which is not ideal for my eyes and diminishes the overall aesthetics of the app.

Additional Details:

App Version: I'm using the latest version of the eBay app on my Intel Evo laptop. I've ensured that I have the most recent updates installed, but the dark mode issue persists. I've also checked the app settings, but there don't seem to be any specific options related to the dark mode.

Laptop Configuration: My Intel Evo laptop meets all the necessary requirements for running the eBay app smoothly. I haven't encountered any other issues with the app, except for the dark mode glitch. It's important to note that the dark mode on other applications and websites appears to be functioning correctly on my laptop.

Troubleshooting Attempts: I've attempted to troubleshoot the issue by reinstalling the eBay app, clearing the app cache, and even restarting my laptop. However, none of these actions have resolved the problem. It seems to be a specific issue related to the eBay app on my Intel Evo laptop.

Has anyone else experienced a similar problem with the eBay app's dark mode on their Intel Evo laptop? If so, I would greatly appreciate any insights or suggestions you might have to rectify this issue. Perhaps there are specific settings or configurations on the laptop that need adjustment to ensure proper dark mode functionality within the app.

I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts, experiences, or any potential solutions that might help me resolve this dark mode glitch on the eBay app. Thank you all for your time and assistance!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0