tablet

rodm1975
Community Member

I am looking for a tablet but not sure what is best does anyone have suggestions  Like Acer or Samsung or blackberry book  thanks I need for emails and some chat apps that's about it and wifi: 

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

tablet

My recommendation would be an iPad, used or refurbished.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

tablet

I recommend this recipe-- just like the one my late Aberdonian mum made.

Scottish Tablet
  • 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1 cup cream or milk
  • 4 1/2 cups white sugar
  • 1/2 cup chilled unsalted butter, cut into cubes
  • 1 dash salt
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 

Directions

1. Generously butter a 13x18-inch sheet pan or two 8x8-inch square pans, and set aside.
  2. Stir together condensed milk, cream, sugar, salt, and butter in a large (4-quart), heavy-bottomed saucepan. Place over medium heat, and bring to a boil, stirring constantly. When the mixture has reached a boil, turn heat to low, and continue cooking and stirring, until a candy thermometer reaches between 234 and 240 degrees F (112 to 116 degrees C), or until a small amount of the mixture dropped into cold water forms a soft ball that flattens when removed from the water and placed on a flat surface. This should take about 20 minutes.
  3. Once the mixture has attained a light tan color, remove from heat, and beat vigorously (but carefully!) with a wooden spoon until the mixture cools and thickens. Stop beating when you can feel the mixture turn from smooth to grainy.
  4. Pour into the prepared pan. Don't scrape any crystallized bits from the bottom of the pan, or it may cause the whole batch to crystallize. While still warm, score the tablet into 2-inch squares with the tip of a paring knife. Allow to cool 6 hours to overnight until set. Cut into squares with a serrated knife. Store at room temperature in an airtight container.

xscottish_tablet.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7LZGc2W47g.jpg

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

tablet

elmu6285
Community Member

MUNBYN IRT01 is an 8-inch lightweight Android 10 industrial tablet that is designed to be tough and rugged for use in challenging environments. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to hold in one hand, and its powerful processor enables fast data collection and processing. Ideal for the industries of Retail, Logistics, Field Mobility, Manufacturing, Warehouse Management, etc.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

tablet

MUNBYN IRT01 is an 8-inch lightweight Android 10 industrial tablet that is designed to be tough and rugged for use in challenging environments. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to hold in one hand, and its powerful processor enables fast data collection and processing. Ideal for the industries of Retail, Logistics, Field Mobility, Manufacturing, Warehouse Management, etc.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

tablet

Zombie thread from 2017

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

tablet

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Thanks for your understanding!

Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 7 of 7
latest reply