June 26th Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers!

Happy summer! This week I'm joined by Kalvin and Rodney. Please start posting and we'll jump in shortly.

Best,

Raphael

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Good afternoon gentlemen.

Hopefully someone will find the time to answer the many questions raised in the last two weeks and still unanswered.  I do not see the point in asking again and again.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

@pierrelebel wrote:

Good afternoon gentlemen.

Hopefully someone will find the time to answer the many questions raised in the last two weeks and still unanswered.  I do not see the point in asking again and again.

Hi pierrelebel,

The only questions I think we haven't answered on previous weeks were these:

A: As it stands, yes. All such settings were migrated over from the LiveWorld platform.

• (Q from lacemaker3/pocomocomputingWhy isn't there a way to opt out of the GSP completely, as the announcement and documentation say should be possible? Is this a glitch, and if so, when will it be fixed?

A: This is not a but, it's how the opt-in was designed. We brought this to the attention of the GSP team, their response wats thet for now, the way to opt out of GSP is at the listing level, where the GSP box needs to be unticked if a US seller prefers not to use the program on that item.

Please let me know if I missed anything, thanks!

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

The only outstanding question to which I promised an answer was "what happens to the import charges if a buyer returns a GSP item for refund?" I still don't have the answer to this and will follow up with it as soon as I have it, as promised.

Was there any other specific questions on that thread which you would like to ask today?

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

2noggins
Community Member

I guess one cannot post a Tip in the AC in the new format. Is this correct?

Who is the go to person aka community manager for the US community? Is it Jeff Terrell?

Notify Moderator of Inappropriate Content -- There are no drop-down choices like before. Is this how it is going to be?

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

@2noggins wrote:

I guess one cannot post a Tip in the AC in the new format. Is this correct?

Who is the go to person aka community manager for the US community? Is it Jeff Terrell?

Hi 2noggins,

That's right - Tips were not carried over, and this funtionality does not exist on the new platform. Tips from LiveWorld were migrated over as regular posts.

Jeff Terrell is indeed your go to for eBay.com.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

TY for your responses kalvin and raphael! Smiley Happy

Report Inappropriate Content -- There are no drop-down choices like before. Is this how it is going to be in the new format?

A post can be edited within 5 minutes. Can a post be deleted without self-reporting?

Message 8 of 10
latest reply

@2noggins wrote:

TY for your responses kalvin and raphael! Smiley Happy

Report Inappropriate Content -- There are no drop-down choices like before. Is this how it is going to be in the new format?

A post can be edited within 5 minutes. Can a post be deleted without self-reporting?

Reporting inappropriate content - the current setup won't change, as far as we know. The ability to self-delete without reporting is currently not an option.

Thanks,

~Kalvin

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

As always, we appreciate your participation - see you all next week & have a great long weekend! Happy Canada Day!

~Kalvin

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 10 of 10
latest reply