can not revise my listing. Help!!

I have a listing up for my land rover and have not sold it in the last 30 days so ebay relisted it for me and will relist it 2 more times. I decided to add some photos and put a more descriptive description. When I would click to revise on my laptop it sends me to make a new listing every time. I have tried it on my mobile device but it states (this is not supported try using a different device). I do not know if this is a glitch with eBay or a problem since when I created the listing I set it to automatically relist. If anyone knows how to fix this problem let me know!

cheers

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

try deleting your email address , that you have posted in your add, that is so against the rules.. and is probably blocking you from doing anything...

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

you can also click on end listing, then click on sell similar, then you can manually revise it, and then click on list it..

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Try using a different browser to change your listing.  Firefox, Chrome, etc.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Are you definitely using eBay.ca to log in to a listing created on ebay.ca?

In your case, it appears the price is in USD so you’d have created it on eBay.com. You must log into your account on eBay.com to revise your listing there.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Yes, this is true.

If you are trying to use the eBay App it won't let you revise items on COM.

There is a workaround but it's not good to use it all the time. I know this workaround as I have listings on both CA and COM. You can change your eBay region in "Settings" from within the eBay App. Then you can revise .COM items. Don't forget to change it back or else you may wonder why suddenly nobody will ship to you. 😕
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the length of time that has passed since this thread began I have locked it from future replies. If this is still an issue that warrants discussion, don't hesitate to begin a new thread!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 7 of 7
latest reply