Unsubscribe

timvtg
Community Member

Please tell me,  if I unsubscribe from my store then what will happen to my listings?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Unsubscribe

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @timvtg - if you end your store subscription your listings will remain unless you end them. 

There may be an option when you go through and cancel your store subscription that asks if you'd also like to end all your listings, but if you choose to keep them active they would stay on your account and renew as they normally would (incurring any listing fees that would be due). 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Unsubscribe

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @timvtg - if you end your store subscription your listings will remain unless you end them. 

There may be an option when you go through and cancel your store subscription that asks if you'd also like to end all your listings, but if you choose to keep them active they would stay on your account and renew as they normally would (incurring any listing fees that would be due). 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Unsubscribe

There is a charge to unsubscribe to a Store if you have an annual subscription.

Without a Store, you have 50 Free Listings every month on ebay.CA and another 50 on ebay.COM.

This is cheaper than the (US only) Starter Store which has the same number of listings, but all on the US site and at  monthly charge of $7.95US.

If you end your Listings at the same time you cancel your Store, they will go to your Unsold List for 90 days before being deleted by eBay. Or you can delete them from the List at any time. You are not charged for listings in the Unsolds.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply