eBay Refuses to unsuspend my account!!

My ebay account was wrongly suspended for being "underaged". I tried to get it appealed and because my name didn't match (I used an alias) but I could proof everything else. Address, Birthday, Paypal, ANYTHING except for the name, they decided to permanently suspend my account. How is this allowed? There's nothing in the ebay policy stating you have to use your real name. I could easily verify the account is mine, but all I get for answers are just repeated "Please respect that our decision is final" and ZERO refutes to my arguments. How is this anything but harassment?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The use of an alias is an admission to a lie..

OP says that everything else is not a lie.

eBay is in a situation where it is difficult to prove what is or is not a lie.

The use of an alias is OP's lie, and there is no guarantee that everything else about OP is not also a lie.

In order to protect the buyers on eBay. OP has been removed from selling on eBay.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

There is a new future on eBay, with respect to Managed Payments.

A seller's eBay name must be the same as the name on the seller's bank  account where the money from Managed Payments is deposited...    This protects the seller  and the buyer.....

If anything changes, this could mean that the seller's account has been "hacked"

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Well, you certainly learned a life lesson.

Grown ups take responsibility for their actions.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

So eBay "Banished" and to quote the OP an "Underaged" person who was using an "alias"

AKA - Fraud and Identity Thief

And have replied with, "Please respect that our decision is final" meaning basically you are not coming back on eBay anytime soon, if ever!

And the OP says it's "harassment"?

He is joking, right!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply