100% positive feedback and I need to improve. Selling limited, funds held

Hooray!

Evidently I am not such a good seller on ebay. 

You would think that with 100% positive FB that I am doing some things right. Right? NOPE, WRONGO.

This is how ebay treats sellers and this is why ebay sellers feel that Ebay is unfair and indiscriminate in how they choose to enforce their rules, how they penalize small sellers and more. 

First, I was limited in my selling a few months back for selling an iPhone OEM box. Nevermind that there are currently dozens of sellers selling these boxes as well as for iPads and more, yet, I get limited for this. 

Obviously with my FB I am a shyster and scammer. 

So why the lowered search standings now? 

Well, under the new system I am at 2.21%, almost top rated. Maybe it's under US sales. It's worse, but not bad enough under the new system at 3.35%.

What could be the problem? Any guesses? I am sure the more experienced ebay sellers know the issue. 

There it is... found it. 

Under US shipping standards I am below standard for

1. shipping time, 4 out of 213 (almost below standard)

2. Shipping and handling cost, 5 out of 213 (below standard)

Which of course is a joke, because my listed time is 2 days for shipping and I ship almost all within 1 day, but without tracking for most, since they are cheap parts, so no protection on my status because no tracking (aren't there people here who say tracking doesn't matter?)

And the cost is also a joke. I don't go door to door begging people to buy. They see the price. If they had a problem with it, here's a simple answer.....don't buy it.  Obviously ebay agrees since they are doing away with this in the new ratings ( i think ) yet, they feel it's OK to continue punishing sellers while they get things worked out. 

Thanks Ebay for the kick in the teeth. 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0