19 of 25 feedback fast shipping and ebay only gives me a rating of 2 for fast delivery. WHY?

malbu
Community Member
4 REPLIES 4

19 of 25 feedback fast shipping and ebay only gives me a rating of 2 for fast delivery. WHY?

you have a 4.9 out of 5 pretty good and nothing to worry about...

feedback does not mean they gave you 5 stars .. a buyer can leave feedback saying Fastest in the world and then screw up and click on 1 star rating...

I am not sure where you got the rating of 2 from but you do have a 4.9 out of 5 so you well above average and nothing to worry about

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Also many ebayers will rate you on how long it took to receive .. So basically rating you for the job the postal service has done when they are supposed to rate you by how quick you dropped it off ..

All that will change soon though ..

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I agree with Brandee, your numbers are excellent. Stop looking at DSR as they are soon to be mostly meaningless.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

they are soon to be mostly meaningless

Better go back and study the announcement!

"What else could I do? I had no trade so I became a peddler" - Lazarus Greenberg 1915
- answering Trolls is voluntary, my policy is not to participate.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply