$25 Coupon Not Showing Up

maskofra
Community Member

Got an email on a $25 coupon that said that if I sold an item before January 4th, I would receive the coupon. I sold a few items before the date, but have not received the coupon. Who can I contact about this, because I have a good seller rating and I'm pretty sure I am eligible for it? Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello 'kylmac...', 

<< $25 Coupon Not Showing Up . . .  and I'm pretty sure I am eligible for it? >>

Did you read the fine print (all of it) on the announcement?  You need to read through those things from top to bottom before anticipating their appearance because that is usually where the exclusions are hidden.  That, or how to claim your $25 if you are indeed eligible.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello 'kylmac...', 

<< $25 Coupon Not Showing Up . . .  and I'm pretty sure I am eligible for it? >>

Did you read the fine print (all of it) on the announcement?  You need to read through those things from top to bottom before anticipating their appearance because that is usually where the exclusions are hidden.  That, or how to claim your $25 if you are indeed eligible.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

That was an ebay.com promo, if I recall correctly. Log into ebay.com to see if you find record of it anywhere on your Summary page or Messages. If you listed your item on ebay.ca after you read the offer on ebay.com, you'll be out of luck although you could still try Customer Service to see if they might make an exception for you. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply