Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Ebay.ca not showing ip on ebay.com

Did the Thursday promo with about 1000 listings...only 5 bids with none on sunday....well well...i searched a few on .com and they DO NOT show up!!!...am I missing something?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who should be responsible for item get damaged in shipping.

Recently I had some problem with my buyer on this item 330118454746 Item arrived, but has some damage. Buyer ask for full refund or send another one. I feel it is not fair to me. In my listing I said very clear, "we seller, CANNOT be held responsible...

• 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

SHEEEEESH MAN!!!

on the topic lately of cx's wanting their money back etc...i just got an email from a girl saying she received my soapstone sculpture, (advertised as damaged), and claiming it ISN'T soapstone, and wants all her money back, plus shipping. now, when i ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Many Bid Retractions Are Allowed Before eBay Looks?

I have an interesting situation. And not interesting in a good way. lol I have a bidder who is a seller, a Power Seller no less who has committed the offence of Bid Shielding. She bid 6 separate times to reveal the maximum bid of the other bidders on...

• 25 replies
  • 0 helpful

Trouble Listing Tonight For 5 Cent Special

I was very pleased to see today's promo. Don't ever recall one quite this exciting. I went ahead and listed two new auctions with no problems. I then relisted an auction that ended today and didn't sell. No problem. But now, with another 15 unsold it...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Scheduled Maintenance

Hi All, PayPal will be performing system maintenance on Friday June 1st from 12:30 AM – 1:30 AM Pacific Daylight Time. During this time, the PayPal site may be unavailable and there may be intermittent delays in processing payments. Once the system m...

The Fraud Squad

I had a strange message from a buyer tonight. She gave me her name and said she was interested in my item but was confused because there was a similar item to mine posted. She had a big long string of numbers and letters listed that was supposed to l...

Stopping a shipment

Long story....I'm not sure if a guy is trying to scam me, but let's put that question to the side for a minute....has anybody here ever called Canada Post and had them successfully stop a shipment from being delivered? I sent an item out Expedited Pa...

5 CENT LISTING DAY MAY 31st

Hello:-), Just a heads-up...just received an email notice...5 cent listing day tomorrow, May 31st for eBay.ca. http://pages.ebay.ca/promo/5CentAF0531/?ov=0020K Good luck! Nora

As a buyer, can I block myself from some sellers?

Sounds stupid, HUH? I buy numerous articles on ebay the same as most of you. The items I purchase are normally from the same category. I find that I'm constantly asking the same questions over and over because some listings are not as informative as ...

• 41 replies
  • 0 helpful

canada post

any one else having trouble with packages not getting to their destination?? if I offer cheaper standard shipping theres is no tracking either . any other inexpensive shipping methods??

1 Cent Listing Week...SCAM

Just a heads-up to all that there is an email going around announcing a one cent listing week sale. This one even has a picture of Bill Cobb in it. Do NOT click on the "details" link. Its a total scam.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why ship by Canada Post?

Why ship through the post? Besides printing Paypal/CP labels that are more then in store Venture costs. I was commenting as follows on another PS sellers posting. Thought perhaps a wider forum would be of benefit. I have had to make numerous claims t...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

HAS ANYONE ELSE RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE?

i got this message today from an ebay member as follows: Hello! My name is Anna, I'm a manager of Gamepost company (http://www.gamepost.ru/). We buy and sell software products in USA and Russia. But we've got problems with selling our products to the...

• 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

If a buyer doesnt have a confirmed address in payal...

do you still ship the item to them? I've never had a problem sending to an unconfirmed address as a seller. I recently purchased a cell phone from a guy on here, piad him through paypal as soon as the auction closed. He sent me a couple emails asking...

Globe and Mail Poll on Canada Post

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/ http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/Page/document/v5/content/poll/pollResultHub?id=58435&pollid=58435&answerid=&poll=GAMFront&save=_save&show_vote_always=no&hub=Front&subhub=VoteResult Fellow ebayer should cast thei...

INTERGRATING A CANADA POST SHIPPING CALCULATOR

Hi All! I am a relatively new powerseller and I am looking at ways of upgrading my listings as well as boosting my sales! One thing I really would like to do right now is integrate a Canada Post shipping calculator directly into my listings. Does any...

Another eBay glitch....

Attention CANADIAN and INTERNATIONAL buyers: Please request a final invoice when you are ready to pay - DO NOT use the automatic checkout as shipping rates are not being displayed correctly. Ebay is currently attempting to rectify this problem. This ...

Memorial Weekend

This coming weekend is memorial day on Monday in the US. How do you think sales will do?

Bye bye, eBay Auctions. It's been fun. Really. :|

Hi all. This is a posting that will hopefully garner some attention from eBay (doubtful, but worth a shot), and to recommend all of you to rethink your auction strategies if you haven't already. Vesivus has scaled down our almost 2000 auctions a week...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

I need to vent!!

I have been on ebay for over 8 years and have cashed more than 2000 US money orders in that time ... this has never happened to me .... I sold a figurine to a customer who didn't wait for the invoice (which was sent 1 1/2 hours after the auction ende...

Buyers name: ebayschool(c/o Amerigent Services)

This name shows-up on the ship to address of a buyer listed as being from South Korea and being a member since May 8, 07! In this short time, he collected already a neg. for non payment. Payment for my $66US item is pending and so is any reply from t...

Buyer reporting that they didn't recieve there Item.

NEED ADVISE? I just received an email wondering where there item is at. Purchased on May 4th shipped on May 7th and deliveried on May 11th. Hmmm I have the tracking # and shows that a John signed for the item. I just sent the tracking # and waiting f...

Advice!

Hey all, take a look at this auction...150123298598...it's my comic this womans trying to sell. She's blocked the bidders ID's so I can't warn them...what can I do? I've got the comic listed at...200102955117...and if I do report her how can I block ...

EBAY BILLING ERRORS - 5 DAYS & STILL NOT FIXED

Has anyone noticed the billing errors ebay has been having since last Thursday? I received a telephone call from my Powerseller CSR 1-1/2 week ago and was told of some changes on billing that I would not like but was just giving me a heads up. After ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Paypal Website Payments Pro

Currently, only Website Payments Standard is available to Canadian sellers. Website Payments Pro has some great features including 'Virtual Terminal' which allows the use of Paypal for phone orders. I was originally told this would be available to Ca...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

About buyers with BAD rating and Feedback 2.0

Hi everybody, As many of you saw in their eBay announcements, Feedback 2.0 is coming soon. This is a new parallel fb system to help buyers sharing their experiences with sellers on eBay. It doesn't seem that we, sellers, will be able to reply to unfa...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.