About Listing on WorldWide Sites

I rarely check my seller preferences, but I just saw and option to list on Worldwide sites.

Mine was set the to US only but the options are as follows below.

Does this mean that there is no charge for listing on those sites?

I just checked them all.

I've never seen this before (but then I haven't looked for years).  Could this be why my International sales have plummeted?

Edit

List on these worldwide eBay sites
US , Canada , United Kingdom , Australia , Austria , Belgium-France , France , Germany , Italy , Belgium-Dutch , Netherlands , Spain , Switzerland , Hong Kong , India , Ireland , Malaysia , Canada French , Philippines , Poland , Singapore

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I've answered one of my questions.  I listed a couple of items without thinking after I changed my site preferences and there are no added fees.

I really have to wonder if this is why my International sales hit rock bottom?

A large percentage of my sales used to be to Japan and the UK but that stopped about a year ago.

I wonder if this is why?

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Two perspectives I have.

I list in US dollars which has been on the rise against all currencies for the last year. My international sales slumped as well.

I did a switch to "free" shipping back in January and my sales took off, both to the US and worldwide.

65% of all buyers never look at the description. 62% of all sales are "touched" by a mobile device.

Customers are using their phone to buy and not looking at the description or shipping.

Photobucket
Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Edit

List on these worldwide eBay sites
US , Canada , United Kingdom , Australia , Austria , Belgium-France , France , Germany , Italy , Belgium-Dutch , Netherlands , Spain , Switzerland , Hong Kong , India , Ireland , Malaysia , Canada French , Philippines , Poland , Singapore

Where are you seeing this? If it is in site preferences, which category is it under as I can't seem to find it.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Yep I couldn't find it either....
Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Go to site preferences and then to selling manager pro..........  

I never use SMP because I use a third party listing service and so this could have been available for a long time and I missed it.

Maybe it's new.

I do know that my International sales went to almost nothing while they used to be substantial and maybe it's because I wasn't using this option.

I stumbled on it because I was checking on something else.

Choose eBay sites worldwide to list items

Select as many eBay sites as you'd like and list the same product in different countries. Learn more.

eBay US
eBay Canada
eBay Canada French
eBay Australia
eBay Singapore
eBay Malaysia
eBay Philippines
eBay United Kingdom
eBay Ireland
eBay Germany
eBay Austria
eBay Switzerland
eBay India eBay France
eBay Belgium-France
eBay Belgium-Dutch
eBay Netherlands
eBay Italy
eBay Spain
eBay Poland
eBay Hong Kong

Note: If you deselect a site, your default description footer will no longer be available to edit. To access and modify default description footers the site must be reselected.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Interesting.

Do you have a link to that?

Is it on the Sell Your Item form or only on the form from your 3rd party lister?

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

I just have selling manager, not smp and that doesn't seem to be an option for me. Out of curiosity, are you seeing that when you look at your preferences on .com and .ca?

I have no idea what it signifies however I have a feeling that it is something new. At one time a lot more of our listings did show up on other sites but in the last couple of years, our overseas visibility has dwindled.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@femmefan1946 wrote:

Interesting.

Do you have a link to that?

Is it on the Sell Your Item form or only on the form from your 3rd party lister?

Neither

go to site preferences under account and then look at the selling manager pro section.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

I don't use Selling Manager Pro. It's messy and has features that I find clutter my workspace with no added benefit. Have we ascertained the access to this is limited only to it? 

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Now that I're read the responses above I think it's probably a test as well.

I can't see that it makes any difference as far as International visibility goes.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

It would be great if it did boost visibility. I pay for International site Visibility on a LOT of listings with no apparent results. I can only think that will get worse as I have only North American UPCs identified with my listings and not their 13-digit version. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply