Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Ebay removed feedback??

I had ebay remove feedback that I left for a ebayer that would not contact me for an item I purchased 17 Feb. I contacted him twice. He did contact me the 1st time. He stated he would check on his end and through his sources and get back to me. I wai...

I bought the dress in October but i have not get in march seller havn't give me result

Hi there, I bought the dress in October but i have not get in march seller havn't give me result I ask the tracking number they said no tracking number I went to post office did not find it I want to get the money back . The item number is 1910189889...

I bought and paid for an item from & seller will not deliver in time posted.

I just bought 2 items & paid right away - but seller says they will not ship for another 4 days. On their site under the item, it says deliver in 12-17 days. At this rate, it will not be delivered for 28-30 days. It also took several days & several e...

when is it too late to open a item not paid

I sold an item on BIN and accepted best offer. There was not communication for about a week, so I asked if he had changed his mind? His almost immediate response was he as still interested. A week goes buy, nothing, so I ask again, his immediate repl...

How do I prove a buyer changed his address after I shipped the item to the address that was on file

I sold an item and when I sent the invoice, the address that paypal had was in one state, now I have been contacted wanting to know where the item is and when I pull up the transaction, his address is in another state. How do I prove his address chan...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Replacement screen will now take 37 days to arrive.

Hi,I ordered a phone screen for a customers iPhone. It was delivered in 8 days, I noticed the screen had separated from the frame and notified the seller asking for advice/help. Did all the suggestions then sent pictures, the seller then offered me 1...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

We are Canadians ...

... we just tough it out http://www.theweathernetwork.com/videos/gallery/all/video_gallery/no-challenge-necessary/sharevideo/3344122521001

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Unauthorized Transaction

I've had a claim made against me on Paypal as "Unauthorized Transaction". It was for a purchase made in January, a custom order. I've never had any contact from the customer, no feedback. I assume it arrived safely or surely the claim would be for no...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Can the seller decide to not ship in Canada while the bidding is still on?

Sorry if my english isn't perfect. I saw many items from a seller from California who are very interesting to me. I bid and watched many of them. It's on eBay Canada and i always check the shipping prices because it can really rise the final price a ...

Me Page

March 17th and I was able to start a MePage. Did the announcement about no new Me Pages after February 17th only apply to the .com site ? http://announcements.ebay.com/2014/01/upcoming-changes-to-about-me-pages-personalize-your-ebay-profile-today/

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do i change my auction from "buy it now"

i'm trying to relist an item that i had at a "buy it now" and want to change it to a regular auction with a low starting bid, but the re-listing page won't give me that option. how to i get it to allow me to make that change? i'm sure i've been able ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is the "Customs Fee" included in the "Import charge" for shipments to Canada?

In the past I have been charged over $30 by Fed Ex, and again by UPS, for orders valued at considerably less than $100 Cdn. A seller is quoting an Import Charge of $8.14 on a particular order having a total value of $58.07 Cdn. Have you had experienc...

I'm new, 50 ads free untill it sells? why I'm charged fees/ relist fees for items that didn't sell?

I never picked any of the add on extras stuff. I did list items with fixed prices but no reserves nothing extras with none of them sold. I can only list 10 items at a time, why do I have to call to list more? BUT,MY MAIN ISSUE IS , I only sold one (1...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question for anyone.

Can ebay limit sellers item views to any of the 52 states in the US, or any where at all. I sell on .ca & .com.

words you cannot use

hi there. i've been away from e-bay for 5 years and was wondering if there are words you CANNOT use in your item's title ? i.e.- "cheap" or "steal", etc. thanks.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

how I cancel stay sign in

1. How can I not use stay sign in. Because I worry somebody could access my computer and get into the ebay my account automatically. I unchecked the stay signing, but every time when I get into that web, the stay sign in stay there. 2. how can your s...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

When I have a question that isn't answered, why, when I contact ebay, do I have to pay for the call?

I found to my surprise that I was paying for the call and it wasn't in Canada or the U.S. Why can't we contact them by email. We do our bidding and buying and selling online. Why not help us online? Sounds a bit odd to me. Waiting for the big phone b...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.