Alright Canadian Seller...Do the Migration Listing Tool work for you?

At the beginning...I should say until yesterday...the migration listing tool was working at about 85%...you still had to remove duplicate pictures after you complete your drafts.

But now; when you complete your drafts; your listing are reverting back to US dollar.

Any idea how to go around that problem; I sure don't want to end all my remaining US dollar listing and do all over in CAN dollar...any advice.

Thanks

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Alright Canadian Seller...Do the Migration Listing Tool work for you?

I still can;t access half of my  listings on the migration tool. It shows the items but wont' let me click on them

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

This is the same problem I had yesterday, and I tried migrating my listings twice.  Would it not have been easier for eBay to just let us change the currency from USD to CAD on the revise listing page?

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Do you still have the same problem????

I know I do....

I just cannot migrate my listing at the moment...I am stuck with the US currency even after going through the migration tool.

Completing the drafts will bring back the US dollar as your listing currency.

Talked to ebay customer service yesterday...OMG...needless to say that I didn't get a solution to the problem...just a confirmation that there is a problem from the 4th agent that I talked to.

Hope it get fix soon.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Hi, I tried the supposedly fixed migration tool and I'm still getting those duplicate listings, so I didn't even go through with the whole thing.  Just had a phone call from eBay reminding me that the currency changes take place tomorrow, June 14th!  I said I was having problems with the migration tool still and he just said sorry, but that's all - no recommendations.

Are you still having problems as well?

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

My listings got migrated with all the problems mentioned by others but it got done.

So now on eBay.com, I cannot print postage labels.  But, if I sign into eBay.ca, I can print them from there.  Bonus!

However, I was answering a message from the .com site and found myself back on eBay.ca.

Think there might be a few issues to be sorted out.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I processed all my drafted items, but going back to "My Ebay", everything still shows in USD ..........   ARGGGGG !  If they start deleting items as they  come due, then guess it's been fun while it lasted.........! 

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

There was a window of opportunity that happen on June 11; the migration tool was working the way it was suppose to since the beginning. I have migrated all my listing on that day...428 of them. I'm all caught up and before the deadline.

Hope the same to you.

Thank you all!

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Do not forget that you have to delete manually your previous US listings...that process is not done by the migration tool. You have to do it using Selling Manager Pro...it is painful and lengthy but it needs to be done that way. You will get duplication in your listings if you do not delete the US listing.

Hope that help!

Message 9 of 9
latest reply