Anyone else using SYI having trouble uploading pictures?

Yesterday when I went to upload photos to a new listing, using Standard,  I got this message:

You need the latest version of Adobe Flash Player to use the Standard picture uploader.

with a link to upload AFP, which I did.  Even after that, and restarting computer and updating Adobe, it still wouldn't work.  I have to use Basic uploader which is much slower.

So, is this a temporary glitch or a real problem?  Anyone else having the same problem?

Or is it possibly becasue my computer is getting up there in age and I am still using Vista?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

maybe your activeX  filtering setting is dissable.

It happened to me before.

Click tool at your menu browser then uncheck the activeX filtering if it is checked. It solved my problem when it happened.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Forgot to mention. If it is problem because active X filtering dissable, ussualy you won't able to upload pic on facebook and if you watch you tube, it won't work either.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Thanks...I did a little digging around and I am pretty sure it is because an update to Adobe wouldn't work.  I couldn't open a greetings on my Facebook either.  So it sounds pretty much what you said.  Youtube was working though.

I got rid of something called "my start" yesterday and the problem happened after that, so maybe I did something to it.  But the 'my start' thing was so annoying I'd rather be without it and have picture upload problems.

Mostly though, I think I need a new computer.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

While I was poking around Tools, as you suggested, I noticed "Clean Disk" so I did and now the photo upload works...so whatever the problem was, thank you for pointing me in the right direction:)

Message 5 of 5
latest reply