Anyone noticed that NPB have gone up?

Since December I sent almost 30 NPB alerts.
My Good, what will happen after the new FB rules come info effect in May..? 😞
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I have noticed a definate trend of more NPB's early in the year since I started selling.
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Yup - over 40 this month alone - not to mention 30 or so in January.

I'm sure oneday eBaY will hold that against us too since it obviously costs them money everytime we file a NPB.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

jeffglobal
Community Member
Same here, NPB's continue to rise! Could probably easily be resolved if one was forced to authenticate their identity via a CREDIT CARD before being granted an eBay ID. Would certainly help to weed out the legit buyers from the pranksters.....
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

I guess it depends what your selling but my NPB's are not pranksters. They're either complusive bidders or pattern addicts that get in over their heads.

I don't even break a sweat over it anymore. Honestly, it's just a waste of energy. It's all a routine thing for me. If they don't pay within 2 weeks and don't contact me, I send a reminder. After 3-7 days I file with eBay if I haven't had a response and on the 8th day I close it out and block the bidder.

I am just glad though that they are now refunding the auction upgrades too. It's about time!
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

powerfulldeal
Community Member
i just sell buy it now with immmediat payment. who ever is serious in paying will pay. No more NPB>
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

i should consider myself lucky then
Message 7 of 7
latest reply