Blocked account

Hi all,

Seems security team decided to block my account again.

I am travelling a lot and use frequently different IP addresses. Usually when they come with that "Unauthorized use of account" I just reset password and all OK.

In past I have tried to explain that I am travelling a lot , but after several calls I realized I am talking to the walls and quit calling. Just reset my password each 2-4 months and that it was.

I am not buying much, in about ten years collected 143 stars, 100% feedback.

Well, last time they decided to block and put me to call them. OK, did that and in the end they said the only option to verify me its call me back on my listed phone number. Unfortunately that number is not valid anymore.... and of course, can't change it as my account is blocked.

Therefore they said no way to check me so I am not the rightful owner  of the account and that's it.

Trying to explain that there could be more ways to verify my identity , from a small amount of money transfer to some video chat, but seems I am talking to deaf ears.

I have opened new account. Old one is pimpim32, new one pimpim3232, but exactly same , address, paypal account etc. which works ok, from same IP address where pimpim32 was blocked.

Now comes the questions:

- How come to second account I can be rightful owner but not to the first??

- And WHY I cannot get my old account back?

- What to do?? Security team is not answering my emails.

I have 143  stars which equals 0 comparing with other people thousands, but they are MINE, worked for them.

Thanks for any tip

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0