Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Creating fancy listings.

I want to know if there is any way i can get on hand lessons on creating fancy listings,logo design,and other tips in the Toronto area.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

***Canadian Breakfast at eBay Live! June 24, 2004

Canadian Breakfast at eBay Live! When: Thursday, June 24, 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Location: The Hilton New Orleans Riverside Starboard/Port Rooms #2 Poydras Street, New Orleans, LA Phone: (504) 561-0500 eBay Canada would like to invite you to a Canadi...

received someone else's eBay email

I just got this email: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dear snooky007, I've won two auctions with you. Your selling terms suggest combining shipments. Could you give me a price on combining shipments on the items that I won? Thanks! Larry Willi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Electronic tools.... BEWARE of orders over $200.00 US

I shipped an order Valued at $297.00 U.S. by Canada Post commercial expedited. Because it was valued at over $200.00 the brokerage was outsourced to PBB Global Logistics. Here is the breakdown of the bill I just received. $8.02 Duty $2.00 Customs Mer...

How come eBay doesn't listen to complaints?

There is a seller on eBay who is continuously selling bootleg dvd's. I've reported him at least 8 times and yet he continues. The dvd's are so obviously bootlegs and yet eBay lets them stand. This guy is selling all 7 dvd's on once for $19.95 which i...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to Mexico with tracking? How?

I have a few stores that buy from us in Mexico, At the moment we are shipping using Fedex and its very expensive. Is there another method to ship to Mexico City with a tracking#? CanadaPost doesnt offer tracking Thanks in advance, Moez.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Runtime Errors with editing descriptions of auctions

Hi, Recently, there were a few auctions I needed to edit the descriptions of. Each time I try, I get runtime errors(I am running XP). The auctions for which this recently happened, cannot even be relisted without this problem coming up....whereas oth...

Query on April Powersellers contest

G'Day! Received a mysterious phone call from someone claiming to be from an Ontario marketing firm, and stating that I was a "winner" in the Powersellers contest that took place in April (high % increase in sales over March). I don't supply personal ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal Upgrades

I thought that PayPal would post this on the Canadian Board at the same time that they posted it on the US Discussion Board but it seems that even our PayPal representation on the Canadian Board has left us. On June 4th PayPal made some changes to th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone else shipping to Europe regularly

I am negotiating with a shipping agency for lower rates to Europe. They have offered me decent rates without many conditions. But if others can join in - these decent rates could become awesome rates due to the additional volume. Thanks Manuj

PROOF OF DELIVERY

I HAD TO REFUND PAYPAL PAYMENT TWICE ALREADY IN MY SHORT SELLING STINT ON E-BAY.IN BOTH INSTANCES THE CUSTOMERS SAID THEY DIDN'T RECEIVE THEIR ITEMS I COULDN'T OFFER PROOF OF DELIVERY I HAD TO REFUND THEIR MONEY. I KNOW I HAVE PROOF WHEN I SEND AN IT...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

How much is a negative feedback worth???

Hello, I was lucky enough to have a buyer remove his negative feedback he left on me through Squaretrade. That brings me to this question. How much money is a negative feedback worth if it's removed from you? Is $20 that Squaretrade charges too much ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

IE crashing when listing an item!

This has only happened in the last week or so. When I list an item, I attach a picture and then click to "Review and Submit". About once in every five times, IE just freezes and has to be shut down using control alt delete. I haven't changed anything...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

An idea I dont know how to implement

I have an idea for my listings that I dont know how to implement. I am not sure it is a really good one, but I think it could push up some sales. I almost always have a BIN on my auctions, so hopefully if I could implement this, it would work more to...

Canada Post eBay Sales

I've seen reference in a couple of threads here to Canada Post auctioning (so-called) lost/abandoned mailed merchandise. What seller ID are these auctions sold under? Ann

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Royal Bank Affecting Other Banks Deposits Paypal

For any of you who are wondering why deposits [specifically Paypal] are not showing up in a timely manner into your accounts.... It is related to the Royal Bank Crash. Even if you do not deal with Royal Bank. Royal Bank is the main processing center ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Template Design & Logo Design ... Ideas ...

Hi, I am looking to getting a logo designed and a professionaly designed template for all my eBay auctions. Does anyone have suggestions as to what to do to go about doing this? Any references? Is it a good idea? Not worth it? Thanks! Hendre

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Fuel Surcharge Going Way Up

I don't know what everybody thinks of CP's fuel surcharge, but it used to be just a minor irritation. It's hovered around 2.0-2.5% over the last little while. As of Monday, June 7 it apparently is jumping from 2.5% to 4.75%. Fuel prices are ridiculou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I NEED TUTORING

I need somebody from the toronto area to design a logo for me, show me how to create fancy listings,give me suggestions about shipping,and more.Contact me if you are interested.I WILL PAY.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal Maintenance

I dont know if PayPal will post this here or not however I saw on the US PS Board that PayPal will be down tonight for maintenance from 1 am CDT to 5 am CDT. Malcolm

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Jackie - a Canadian/US mail question

I noticed on .com on the "Canadian Mail ..." thread, you mentioned you send all your US mail in prepaids, then a few posts later, you mention that you send all your insured US packets by Express Post. Do you use the prepaid US Express Post envelopes ...

• 38 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got NARU'D with My eBay 2.0

Opened my browser to my home page today (My eBay Summary) and I had a "NOT A REGISTERED USER" beside my id. Refreshed the page and it was gone. Scared the bejeezus outta me. Think it was a glitch...least I hope so...if not, nice talkin' to you all......

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long do paypal transfers take?

Usually any transfers I make from paypal to my bank from Thursday to Saturday noonish are in my bank account by the following Tuesday AM. It is now Wednesday AM and I am still waiting (nada, nothing is there yet)...I know there was a Memorial Day US ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

How many violations ?

I was looking at this auction and I found at least fee avoidance and offering off ebay sales, do you see anything else? Item number: 3680681000

CP online business center - commercial expedited or expedited?

Does anyone know the difference? I am paying between $12 and $14 cdn for a commercial expedited parcel to anywhere in the USA and I find it's pretty expensive. However, I do not have the time to fill up a manifest by hand.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

A question about buyer NARU's

Does anyone happen to know what would happen within an auction, if a buyer who it currently the high bidder, should happen to be NARU'd before the end of an auction? Would the auction amount be lowered to the next highest bidders bid? What if there w...

New Ebay PowerSeller & Received False Negative Feedback

Hi, I'm new to this forum as I've never really checked it out much but would like to know if anyone can help with this situation. I recently received a Negative feedback from a guy that bid and won an item from me on April 9th, 2004. I never received...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping alternatives

Hi I guess this has been tried before, but I thought I would just attempt do gather everyone again and work on this. Can't we all team up and sign up for a bulk shipper account with a reputed international courier like FedEx, UPS, DHL etc. My thinkin...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.