Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

CANADA POST SCREWS US YET AGAIN

HI All, I got the word today from the Canada Post Outlet that ALL packages are now going to be charged the cubed weight. SO what I used to be able to ship as a small package to the US weighting under 500 grams in an 8x6x6 box is now going to cost $8....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 40 replies
  • 0 helpful

Greyhound for International shipping??

Hi, I can't seem to figure out the rates for international shipping with Greyhound Canada. I want to get a estimate for shipping a 60cm x 30cm x 23cm package to the UK or Australia. I am located in BC.

Pay Ebay Fees with Paypal Credit Card

Hello all, havn't posted here for awhile. I have always used my PPCC to pay my ebay fees, however, this month the fees were charged to my other credit card (canaidan credit card) I'm not sure if this is the result of the new myEbay format or because ...

• 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

My Ebay Invoicing Problems!!!

Just noticed that when I went to invoice a buyer that it includes the already paid item from before. It must be a glitch, but when I click the submit button it shows up on "sold items" as paid, shipped and delivered. Why would it even show up in the ...

eBay double billing us this month

There was some problem with billing, and they had to bill us late for last month. When my PayPal account was finally debited for the amount, I noticed that my "amount owing" to eBay didn't decrease. For example, my amount owing was around $300, and m...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

insertion fee

Have you guys found the insertion fee for the item C$14.95 might charged at C$0.85 instead of C$0.45?

Seller Manager Pro - My eBay Tab Crapping Out!

Does anybody else have this problem? Here are the steps I need to perform to get to SMP now (AND IT'S REALLY ANNOYING -- EBAY LISTEN TO THIS IF YOU READ THESE FORUMS). - I go to "My Ebay" on eBay.com, - I get a "not subscribed to SMP" error message. ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal announces fees going up!

Yup, PayPal is putting up their fees. They're calling it "new performance-based pricing" and "New Tiers to the Fee Structure" but it's a price increase, unfortunately. The incestuous eBay-PayPal relationship gets a little more entrenched. Goes into e...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why being an Ebay Powerseller is a GREAT job for me.

There are many things I love about this job. Yes, this is what I do for a living. I do not benefit from the profits yet, because I just manage the Ebay business for an employer who provides the items for me to list. However, this has gained me a lot ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo lister not working..need help anyone have phone number??

turbo lister keeps saying shipping info not correct...been the same since I started but now not working??? Any help would be good so as I can sart listing again..Anyone know a phone number to call for assistance...numbers ebay gives for power seller ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback extortion?

Is it extortion to leave a negative saying the product doesn't work and then say they will have it removed if I refund cost plus shipping? If there is a problem, I always refund in full without question, but this one bothers me because I know the pro...

Has Anyone Calculated What You Make Per/Hr.?

Hi: I am on the brink of throwing in the towel with this Ebay business. When I calculate how many hours I work on Ebay ( particularly the endless hours searching for new product), then divide that into the actual PROFIT I make, it just doesn't seem t...

Seeking advice - Fraudulent Bidders

Recently, I had an auction (#4017137527)where one bidder made 17 or 18 bids until he was the highest bidder, only to retract his winning bid, making the higher bidder pay his maximum bidding price. I was wondering what was your policies in a case lik...

Turbo Lister error message

Ok what's happening? I'm Getting the following error "The payment terms you have selected are not valid for the site you are listing on" What am I missing, I read the other post and uncheck the box on other forms and still not getting though to ebay.

OUCH!

A lady in Switzerland bought 3 nouveau fantasy mirrors from me for a total cost of about $90 USD. I packaged them up and sent them off immediately. She requested that I put $30 on the customs form so that she wouldn't have to pay too much duty. Unfor...

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo lister not working..need help anyone have phone number??

turbo lister keeps saying shipping info not correct...been the same since I started but now not working??? Any help would be good so as I can sart listing again..Anyone know a phone number to call for assistance...numbers ebay gives for power seller ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Accounts - What are they?

Hello. It's the newbie again. I've read a few discussions and some people have mentioned having a CP Account. I assume that means Canada Post. What are they, and what do they do for the sellers? I make almost daily trips to the Post Office in the mor...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

why do i receive these emails from powerseller alert?

Dear momosworld, You are receiving this email regarding your PowerSeller status. For more information, please log in to the PowerSeller Portal and we will assist you from there. Regards, Your eBay PowerSeller Team ?? I keep getting these, and when i ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

IMPORTANT INFO for anyone travelling by AIR in the USA this summer (eBAY LIVE or OTHER)

If you lock your checked baggage you can have your locks broken open by Transportation Security Administration (TSA) in the USA unless you have the right locks. The main thing to note is to use TSA approved locks if you ever Air travel in the USA if ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Other marketing channels??

I have got a fair bit of market chunk on eBay in my niche area. I am also working on some eCommerce web sites to further drive the sales. but what about good old direct marketing to various dealers, consumers etc. I would like to know whether anyone ...

Incorrect Percentages in Seller Manager Pro

Hello. I'm a new Power-Seller, and happy to finally be considered one. Heh heh. I have a question, which may or may not have been answered here already. I am using Seller Manager Pro recently for my inventory listings. I've found that the % Success &...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got upgraded to Silver today...

As far as I can see - there is not much difference except for a toll free number I can call for eBay support... Are there any more benefits that I am not aware of?

Bizzare, grotesque but pretty funny anyway ...

The "Darwin Awards" are out for 2004..... Yes, these are all true. It's an annual honour given to the IDIOT who did the gene pool the biggest service by killing themselves in the most ordinarily stupid way. Last year's winner was the fellow who was k...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

the new My eBay

I haven't seen another thread on this... if there is one, please direct me. I'd like to get people's impression on the now mandatory new My eBay. I'll reserve my opinion until I've heard a few others. Thanks.

• 27 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help billing Nightmare

I have recently recived a notice that my account was past due ( Yes I am with the Royal Bank Royal Screw up), anyway they said they havent recieved payment yet the money shows coming out of my account and when I email to get help I get that form lett...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.