Canada Post Accounts - What are they?

Hello. It's the newbie again. 🙂

I've read a few discussions and some people have mentioned having a CP Account. I assume that means Canada Post.

What are they, and what do they do for the sellers? I make almost daily trips to the Post Office in the morning and sometimes it takes me 45 minutes before all my packages are shipped. Will a CP account fix this? Are there minimum volumes or charges involved?

I have a Venture card right now, which is saving me $$, but anything else is appreciated!

Thank you!

John
Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

auctiondropnship
Community Member
You Can ship through USPS ...it's very easy and cheaper . You get the book rate for the items you sell . The United States Postal Service charge a very low rate for that
Auction Drop N Ship
Drop It, Sell It, Ship It

Canada's Ebay Drop Off Store
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

No kidding! Really? Wow. How do I do that? Please walk me through some steps...

I get many many emails from Canadians asking me why my shipping rate to Canada is more expensive than shipping to the USA... even though I live in Canada! 😉

John
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

auctiondropnship
Community Member
email me
Todd
Auction Drop N Ship

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

oldapostle
Community Member
Well let us all hear it.
Using USPS from a rural Ontario town.
Or any other service that is faster / cheaper than
Canada Post .??

Thanks in Advance
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

laplaya29
Community Member
I would love to know how a Canadian living 100 miles north of Toronto can take advantage of the USPS rates and free shipping boxes that they supply. Somehow it has to get from here across the US border or am I not understanding something. There would have to be a cost somewhere to get my parcels to the border which the closest one would be Buffalo/Niagara Falls and that is about 200 miles from me.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

ellingtons
Community Member
Yes, Id be interested to know this in detail too...
Message 7 of 10
latest reply

hdwrench1
Community Member
Yeah, Me too!
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

auctiondropnship
Community Member
Well I posted the info , and Ebay pulled it . So you will have to email me

I travel 45 minutes once a week with all packages . Down too the USA drop the items off , Items arrive in 5 days to all of America. So truthfully even if you live 1 hour away . The saving can still be large . You just make 1 trip once a week, in fact you could group it together with a couple other Ebayers. This is what we have done

Call me and I would be happy to tell you the programes I use
1-604-524-3278

Cheers
Todd

Auction Drop N Ship

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

Heh heh. It almost sounds like you could sell it as a service... If you like to drive. 😛

The border for me is approximately 6 hours one-way. I won't be doing that once a week. Thanks for the idea, though!
Message 10 of 10
latest reply