Thinking of moving over to Inkfrog.com from sparedollar.com

auctiondropnship
Community Member
After Ebay changed the Ebay ME page . I searched around for somthing I could relist with . I found Inkfrog , from what I can see they look good . Have others used it ??
Auction Drop N Ship
Drop It, Sell It, Ship It

Canada's Ebay Drop Off Store
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

rd1000
Community Member
have you had a look at "SOLD!". I have been using it for almost a year. I like it. They are changing to a monthly subcription, but it is not very much.

Rob
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

laplaya29
Community Member
This reminds me of the early days of the Internet and ISP's An ISP would go down or you constantly got busyh signals and everyone would jump ship to the flavor of the day, thus overloading that ISP and after a while, it would go down. I used to look forward to when people would jump ship to another ISP because I knew that it would suddenly free up the resources of said ISP and all would be well again for me. I am on Spare Dollar, its not perfect, but I am waiting for everyone to jump ship to Ink Frog or where ever, and that will free up the resources on Spare Dollar and everything will be back to normal for me.
Bill.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

coastwindchimes
Community Member
I have used Inkfrog for image hosting for a couple of years, and have nothing but praise for them. I have never seen such great customer service! There have been very, very few problems, but the couple of times I had a problem, they answered my emails within minutes, and fixed whatever was wrong. I have not used their other services, but based on their image hosting, would say they must be excellent.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

spidermanuj
Community Member
Well I am in the process of developing my own custom eCommerce management system. I think most of other providers lack something or the other. It will not be an easy task - but I will get exactly what I want.

It will be helpful if you guys can send me some input regarding what will be a useful feature in such an application.

Manuj
Message 5 of 5
latest reply