eBay double billing us this month

shooger
Community Member
There was some problem with billing, and they had to bill us late for last month. When my PayPal account was finally debited for the amount, I noticed that my "amount owing" to eBay didn't decrease. For example, my amount owing was around $300, and my automatic payment from PayPal was about $90. My amount owing remained at $300 (and continued to slowly climb of course). My PayPal account shows that the payment cleared. I have searched my invoice, but there is no evidence that my payment was received. I've never had that problem before.

To make matters more confusing, my friend says that his payment this month was actually refunded back into his PayPal account.

Anyhow, I've payed, and not been credited. It would be easy to overlook, so I suggest everybody make sure your amount owing is correct, and you're not going to end up paying last month's bill twice! Perhaps this only happened to me, but it's possible that it happened to others.

Does anyone have a suggestion for how I'd go about getting this fixed?
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

eBay double billing us this month

shooger
Community Member
Cool, it got fixed within 24 hours of my posting this thread. The money has been gone from my PayPal account for more than a week. Oh well, I'm just glad I won't be paying for last month's fees twice! 🙂
Message 2 of 2
latest reply