Can somebody have a look at this listing and tell me your opinion on what you would be buying?

rylexikat
Community Member

Can somebody have a look at this listing and tell me in your opinion, what is being bid on? I have bought the item and recieved it but am not happy as it is not what I read it as being. Thanks in advance for the help

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/130959255092?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Can somebody have a look at this listing and tell me your opinion on what you would be buying?

It's not clear whether the listing is for 1 iphone cover or for all of the ones pictured. I don't see anything in the listing that says to specify which cover you want to buy or anything that says all of them are included.  But since the price is so low, I probably would have first asked the seller how many cases were included.

On another note...it is a really good idea to check a seller's feedback before purchasing. A 97.6% positive feedback sounds good in the 'real' world but on ebay, I probably wouldn't buy from a seller with less than 99.4%.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

hmm...or is it not for an actual phone case...just a silicone cover for the case?

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

rylexikat
Community Member

It is a silicone phone case/cover .. This is the line that I guess is catching me "Characters: 6 colors as the picture". All other listings for these cases specifically state 1 case and/or have it so you can choose which 1 you want. I did message the seller and this is his 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Poor language skills.

Sounds like the seller is treating his orders like a lottery.

It probably isn't worth returning the cover for a refund, but you can leave appropriate feedback for the seller. In addition, you can leave Detailed Seller Ratings, which are actually more important. The normal rating is Five for a satisfactory transaction, the lowest is ONE star. No DSRs is a free pass.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

rylexikat
Community Member

Thank you both for the help. No it is not worth returning the item, shipping will cost more then the item itself.  As I have contacted the seller and resolved nothing, I will leave apropriate feedback .. Again thank you

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

The title of the listing refers to "silcon case cover".  I realize that some people with an Asian first language have trouble with when to pluralize nouns properly in English, but at $6.99 and free shipping, I'd be expecting just one, not six of the things.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply