Can't print Canada post label

As of Friday I cannot print any Canada Post labels for shipping. All the screens work as usual up until the last screen where what appears to be a new style Canada post label appears. If I go to print it the print screen shows a blank page and will not print anything. I have already allowed third party cookies so that is not the problem. I have orders piling up! Anyone out there have suggestions?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Can't print Canada post label

If you go to the first link that Pierre gave you, post 4 'might' help you.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the hint but does not seem to help at this point. Unfortunately I don't have any Adobe icons pop up anywhere. Still not able to print. I am a small operator - I imagine some of the bigger stores are getting pretty hot under the collar by this point.

I appreciate it nonetheless.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Whoever is our there I have managed to find a way to print Canada post labels.

!hey need to fix the system but here is a way that you can print that works for me...

1) Go through the usual process of putting the info together.

2) Press "pay"

3) The usual example of the label will come up. DO NOT PRESS PRINT.

4)instead RIGHT CLICK . It will allow you to "save as" automatically as an adobe file.

5) save the file

6) Go to the file where you saved it and open.

7 You can print the image from the adobe file.

I managed to print three labels this way and so far it works. It is a bit long winded but it is a lot better than doing customs stuff by hand like I had to do yesterday.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

It has been mentioned elsewhere but, with the new labels, the Customs Details are rendering incorrectly on International labels. 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply