Can this negative feedback be removed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there!  

I know negative feedback is no longer a defect, but they still bother me and I feel influence potential buyers to some degree,

SO I was wondering if this recent neg I received would be considered removable (by customer service) ?

I sent out pair of pillowcases purchased/paid March 4th to the USA - they chose economy shipping (ebay's estimated  delivery time within 9-16 business days right on the listing).  (I realize CP's surface/economy service no longer exists, but I offer this to push out the delivery timelines as per eBay honcho's advice to avoid late shipping defects).

So it is now business day number 7.

Buyer does NOT contact me and leaves this negative : No answer, no show.

This buyer buys a lot and leaves mostly positive, but the negatives he leaves, are always along the same idea - no contact from seller and no item received.

I contacted the buyer and explained that the item was coming from Canada and it was much too early to have arrived yet, AND I checked all my messages and he never contacted me at all.

He responded by saying that I should never ignore my buyers (facepalm) and he would consider changing the feedback.

Send request to change early this morning, no change yet.

I sense he is a bit of a jerk -- so any chance given the circumstances that CS will change the feedback, if he doesn't ?

thanks so much!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

NEVER MIND 🙂

The buyer was good to their word and followed through with amending their feedback.

Thanks all!

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Congrats, now don't forget to add him to your best buddy list~

I just looked at your feedback and your oldest negative sounded like a positive experience to me, have you tried contacting that buyer? It's probably too old to amend now though...

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!

Yes, he is on my BB list, I have been adding problem buyers there faithfully lol.  After he amended the feedback, he said something along the lines "I hope this settles you down and you are ok now" -- a bit meanly.   Odd Ball.

And yes, that false negative left with the + comment, I had contacted him with a request to change it right after it was left, but I never heard from him.  

Back then I did not know that I could have contacted customer service to have it removed, but now it is too late (3 month window only),

looking forward to it falling off soon!

cheers & thanks for the response! Cat Happy

Message 4 of 4
latest reply