Canadian Power Seller Alliances and Selling Locations

fitzheueninternational
Community Member
I have been doing this for while now and I have run across this area in ebay again. I am looking to find out where many of the Canadian Power Sellers are located in Canada to forge alliances and share information. The ebay forum is a good one for general discussion but still does not provide one-on-one conversations live with a real person who has experienced many of the pratfalls of being a Canadian seller. The forum is a good one, but is a service where information cannot be conveyed in two of three sentences in an message post. I spend many hours doing business on ebay and feel that the email system of communicating is very impersonal and delayed when trying to get answers. I am an honest business person and I am looking for serious people who can communicate and who would like to expand their ebay businesses like myself or take advantage of free insight as well as give some. We have combined knowledge as ebay users and have seen many different situations when buying and selling. I have made contact by chance with other power sellers near my locations and we have incorporated our combined knowledge into our day to day operations. This is why I am now posting this message in the forum to locate others. I am not a new user and I think it is time that we had some one-on-one conversations with each other to take advantage of our shared experiences and personal knowledge. I have a couple of years experience and looking at expanding my knowledge and sharing ideas. This is not a spoof or spam message. I am not soliciting or selling anything so please do not misinterpret this message. I am looking for others with the same goals who are serious. I see this as a benefit to many, since as Canadians and we are likely to encounter similar situations associated with being Canadian sellers. I see our goals as the same in all of the messages posted to grow and expand our common knowledge.
Thanks in advance.

Al fitzheueninternational@yahoo.ca
Message 1 of 235
latest reply
234 REPLIES 234

paultheriault
Community Member
I'm a little late joing this discussion I'm a Silver Power Seller and i'm located in Sydney Nova Scotia
Message 201 of 235
latest reply

palms_and_pdas
Community Member
HI

Thanks for the message paultheriault.

I have not been doing much to lately with this group. Very busy working on my own business health at the moment due to slow summer sales.

I have set up a few things but the time spent trying to organize things at this moment is not money in my pocket or business.

Fitz
Message 202 of 235
latest reply

Hi all! I'm a very new Powerseller and reside in Cloverdale, BC. Not too many of us out here in the west, I see. Hopefully more will come on board. I think it's great to pool our knowlege and share ideas. Not that I'm an expert, but I'm sure I could bring something to the table. Thanks so much for the opportunity! 🙂
Message 203 of 235
latest reply

palmrepairs
Community Member
HI

Thanks for the information.

Looking into possibly setting up something accross Canada on a paid membership website.

The ebay forums do not seem to be a place to conduct this type of organization due to site restrictions and monitoring.

Will see what happens in the future due to my own personal time restrictions and personal obligations.
Message 204 of 235
latest reply

palms_and_pdas
Community Member
HI

Thanks for the information.

Looking into possibly setting up something accross Canada on a paid membership website.

The ebay forums do not seem to be a place to conduct this type of organization due to site restrictions and monitoring.

Will see what happens in the future due to my own personal time restrictions and personal obligations.
Message 205 of 235
latest reply

Brampton, Ontario here. I would be interested in any type of meeting to discussefficiencies.

Although I would suggest a good place to start to help all of us, would be to create a rumour that Que will separate from Canada. Hopefully, that will give the US dollar a bit of a boost!!!
Message 206 of 235
latest reply

easystrings
Community Member
HI everybody. I am near Québec city and new member since 14 months. If anybody would like to exchange in french I'm your guest.My english is not perfect but good enough to exchange too. b.good@sogetel.net Glad to meet you and have a nice one. Jean
Message 207 of 235
latest reply

easystrings
Community Member
HI Legowarehouse,

I suggest that you move to USA if you have problem doing business in Canada.

I'm not surprise of that kind of commentary.Well I remember the famous false "LOVE IN" in 1995.A bid hypocrit thing.
Message 208 of 235
latest reply

saanderson18
Community Member
I'm a tad late joining this discussion and I think this a great idea. If anyone in Edmonton would like to share ideas I am located centrally (dependent on the ETS for transport). saanderson18.
Message 209 of 235
latest reply

gesgibraltar2004
Community Member
Hi,

I'm from Montreal, Quebec. (Well, in the laurentian wich is 1 hour north of Montreal)

Thanks!

;-)
Message 210 of 235
latest reply

palms_and_pdas
Community Member
Hello to everyone new who has logged into this thread.

It is good to hear from others outside of the Toronto and the GTA region.

Presently moving my location and I will be busy for a few weeks.

Time to hit the US market big time.

Al
Message 211 of 235
latest reply

scouttech-outfitters
Community Member
Better later than never I suppose!
I'm in Mississauga and Markham, Ontario

I'll be out of town most of this month and next but if there's anything going on this Autumn I'd love to participate 🙂
Message 212 of 235
latest reply

nuscar
Community Member
New guy here, just checking out the posts. Oakville, ON
Message 213 of 235
latest reply

After taking most of the last 12 months off from selling I have made it back to PS status.

I am located in Ottawa.

I haven't seen other Ottawa sellers post on here yet.

Michael
Message 214 of 235
latest reply

palms_and_pdas
Community Member
Hi

Just moved to Niagara Falls Ontario to tap into the US market. Thanks for the messages and the new postings.

Will be busy for a while here getting operations set back up and going.

It is a tough market right now due to the low sales on .ca

Had to make a major changes to compete with the US and get set up into other non related ebay markets.

Al
Message 215 of 235
latest reply

sauga_source
Community Member
Another Mississaugian here!

Count me in, I'd love to talk business with my fellow canadian powersellers.

Any updates on getting everybody on the same page off ebay?

Justin
Message 216 of 235
latest reply

saanderson18
Community Member
I have posted here before but I just wanted to say that it is nice to hear from a few other power sellers in Alberta :-).
Message 217 of 235
latest reply

I tried to see what our friend FITZHEUENINTERNATIONAL sells and there is NO SUCH USER!

Scam??????
Message 218 of 235
latest reply

gifts_of_elegence: Fitzheueninternational has recently moved his business to Niagara Falls and is currently setting up at his new location and restructuring his business to better serve his customers.

Why would you think its a scam -as what would he be scamming you for?

TIM @ FTL
Message 219 of 235
latest reply

futuretech_liquidations: Makes no difference if his business is in Niagara Falls or if he is moving. He is implying that he is an eBay Power Seller under the name of "fitzheueninternational" with a feedback score of 2950, with a "Me" page and when you click on his name, it shows up as "The User ID you entered was not found. Please check the User ID and try again", click on his feedback numbers, and it shows up "User ID invalid
The User ID you entered was not found. Please check the User ID and try again", click on his "Me" and you will get "The User ID you entered was not found. Please check the User ID and try again." click on View Listings and you will get "The seller User ID you entered was not found".

When someone holds himself out to be someone that he is not, you better believe there is a SCAM involved.
Message 220 of 235
latest reply