Change feedback Options

It has come to my attention that even though the issue has been resolved between the seller and the buyer, the buyer cannot change and delete a negative feedback. Even though I have waited on the phone for hours to EBAY they still cannot change it even though the seller has maxed out their 5 feedback revision forms. Either EBAY should allow the sellers to have more feedback revision forms or allow the buyer to change their feedback. Or bring back the old system where the customer service representatives on the phones are able to amend the feedback accordingly. 

It makes me too scared to leave another feedback if I've made a mistake if I cannot change it as it will affect the Seller's ratings and affect their business. That proves one thing that EBAY have no concerns for the Sellers rights. That is a very scary thing because their business revolves around customer service and Sellers doing business on EBAY. If the sellers take their business elsewhere, what will be the outcome of EBAY??!!!!

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0