Couldn't print the paypal shipping label

After my last questions, I received all kinds of responses suggesting I us the Paypal/Canada Post shipping labels.  I tried  TWICE; to get it to print, and it wouldn't.  I had to contact Paypal to reverse the charges, as it said it had been processed!  I have the printer set up for wireless printing-should I have tried it using a usb cord?  Anyone have any ideas why this happened?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Couldn't print the paypal shipping label

Yes. It could have gone awry in a few different places. (I replied to your other post as well.)

1. What browser and Operating System do you use?

2. Do you allow Pop-ups? You will never see that screen that allows you to print the label if you don't allow pop-ups. What was the last page you did see and was there an error message to go with it? 

3. The Canada Post Electronic Shipping Tool (EST) is only Windows compatible, not Mac.

4. If you used paypal, what happened after you went to the label transaction and selected 'reprint label'?

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I have just been reading other comments that Windows 10 is the issue with others.  I'm on windows 10,  Sigh, quess it's not going to happen. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

#1 Windows 10--I've been reading that others can't print labels with windows 10 either.
#4. Dumb me, (not tech savvy) got charged twice for the not printing labels! Had to contact Paypal, by phone.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I don't remember reading anything recently about printing labels with win 10 so I would be surprised if that's the problem.  It's possible that it printed to a PDF instead of your printer.  That might be the default and if that's the case you can easily change that.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply