Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Selling fees on shipping?!?!?!

I am confused, I sold a 50$ item. the FVF is supposed to be 4% right? how come I end up having to pay 6.50$ worth of fees?10% for the item and 10% for the shipping fees?!?! I don't get it. It was a fixed price sale...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBAY system is screwed in a big way!!

The eBay system is really screwed in a big way!! When I need to check the "make offer" of listings that are listed on eBay.ca and it automatically went to eBay.com! When I accepted the make offers and I need to send my buyers the invoices, it went au...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Another issue with the Global Shipping program!

Hi there. Usually I try to avoid any sellers using the Global Shipping Program but every once in awhile there is a item that can be purchased only from a seller using this method of shipping. Since the program was initiated this has been the case. On...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Size option has just disappeared!

I see that the option to choose the shoe size has disappeared from the Canadian website? Why is that? I hope this is not being "improved" again!!

New option for feedback left for buyers

I suggested to eBay to introduce a new option for the feedback left for buyers,namley Non Prjudicial Feedback NPF.From my experience and I'm sure from many other sellers,we encounter buyers whom are requested full refund,partial discounts,also not to...

• 4 replies
  • 1 helpful

Calling Ebay Canada, why do you only get someone in the USA or Asia?

Not only could I not get a Canadian, but I was advised, by someone in Asia, that the only way to get my seller ratings up was to sell almost exclusively to the USA, not to Canada. As a proud Canadian, this offends me & I refused to do it, even to get...

items for sale

Why, after Ebay removed the Holocoust items, has ebay continued to allow Nazi coins, postcards,stamps etc to continue to be sold. Does this not fall into the same category? They caused the Holocoust and did numerous terrible things during that period...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchase History

I am missing some items in my purchase history. I tried going through my whole list but can't find it anywhere. What makes it worst is that these item i bought that are missing on my purchase history hasn't arrive yet for 2 months. Please Help . Now ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! search results and ranking

This is my 8th year on ebay as seller and I truly dont understand how the search ranking works anymore. I was under the impression that if you are top rated seller, accept returns, offer free shipping, with shipping within 24 hours that you get a goo...

Where are shoe sizes

the new layout for shoes is ridiculous!!!! in the classic search I cannot select a size or brand? Just stupid. I neither have the time or any desire to browse multiple pages to find what I am interested in. The old system was miles better! I want to ...

selling small amounts, and I don't know the proper pricing for the items I am selling ..... HELP

I can sell items, just a few though, I do not know the proper way to find out the pricing of the hockey cards I am selling? I do not have Beckett Online Price Guide, nor do I have any Beckett magazine. Please anyone that can help me please I beg of y...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Finding my listing ??

Hi, I have listed 50 IC # SN54S86j on Ebay .CA/and Ebay .com.Unable to find my listing when I search with those words.I can only see my listing with the number I got from Ebay,not by the IC # .What Iam I doing wrong?.Thank You.\,Gaetan

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

This site has almost shut down - can't even list or contact buyers - can't get through on phone

I am at my wits end - so tired of seeing - this page can't be displayed. It definitely is this site as all others are fine - no problems. Once in a blue moon the spinning at the top stops and it goes through. Tried to call but to no avail. I know why...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

your website is effective to those who are not familiar with buying and selling

I have just recently starting to use ebay ...I cannot believe how difficult it is to get customer support that actually will help me with an issue - I could almost sense that this is by design ....you need to be careful. We are customers with real mo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

why can't e-bay do something about an item that takes a month or more than a month to be receive.

I have been buying on e-bay for so many years now.And it is always been an issue that whenever i won for an item 2 or more than 3 times on the same seller,some item is not going to show up.Is it always an s.o.p. for us buyer that items coming from ch...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I report a seller that has more than one account? and is this even allowed?

I have purchased from two different seller that both ended up being the same seller and both times my items have not showed. The first one I have already been refunded through paypal and the second is currently being disputed. Are sellers allowed to ...

winner requests other bidders name. Is this an ethical request?

the winner of my item questions the validity of the bids that were placed ( one bidder placed 34 bids as they placed a higher proxy bid) and would like to contact the bidder to see if it was legitimate bidding.I have no problem with this but do not w...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

My postal code is not recognized as valid. Trying to buy but it would calculate shipping costs.

When I press on calculate shipping costs on the bid I`ve placed, I get the error message``Shipping cost cannot be calculated. Please enter a valid Postal Code``. I enter in my postal code in this format: A1A0B0 but it will not calculate the costs. I ...

Sellers Right To View Buyer's Purchases...

Hi Everyone... Just wanted to give my two cents worth regarding sellers not not being able to view a buyer's purchase history. I do not agree with the decision to remove the option to view what a seller has sold or what a buyer has purchased for the ...

Method of payment

I am 73 years old and want to purchase a coat. I do not have a credit card. Can I pay by sending a money order?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.