Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Buyer pays shipping for warrantee replacement?

I bought a product (macbook battery) with a 3 year warrantee which stopped working and bloated out after 6 months. The seller will replace it but they expect me to pay for shipping. Is that cool? My assumption is that I bought a product that was guar...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

why can i only sell $1000 a month

why cant i sell more than 10 items or $1000 per month when i see other sellers that sell tons of items i dont think its very fair as long as i pay my dues and ebay gets there cut it shouldnt matter but ebay will let their power sellers sell 1000's of...

Why can't I revise my invoice for an international buyer?

An international buyer has purchased my item. It will not allow me to revise the invoice for appropriate international shipping.Is there a way I can send him a proper invoice with the additional international shippng as discussed with my buyer? Thank...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How long should

Hi guys, I've recently bought a vintage tin sign and paid the buyer on Oct. 25 (she issued me an invoice with extra shipping costs), but up to now still I have not had any shipment notification. Also, although I've sent the buyer two shipping request...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Why is my item being shipped from Shanghai?

Hello everyone. I recently purchased and just received a new cord for a laptop. I made the purchase from a seller from the U.S. but the envelope shows that the item came from Shanghai. Why would sellers be doing this? I usually avoid buying items fro...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer payment echeck problem

Hi, I sold an item ~3 weeks ago. The buyer paid using an echeck. About 1.5 weeks later, the echeck failed to clear, and he paid again with another echeck. Now that second echeck failed to clear too and he just paid again with another echeck. At what ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

My kid scored me so much Candy tonight LOL .. Happy Halloween everybody

I love halloween it is the best holiday of the year .. Everyone gets to dress up and use there imagination and you get tons of candy .. my kid loved it she can;t stop talking about Happy Halloween .. I always found it is a very happy time of year com...

seller templates not working?

are the seller templates not working? I haven't been able to use at all for a while, especially the last couple days. First thought it was my internet being slow but have never had this problem before. help?

how do i return something i bought

i had bought a dvd thinking it was brand new and a real dvd but it is a copy,i played it and it has lots of problems with it.when i bought it i was not told that someone had copied it.the seller is pianoclassical and on this particular product he say...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Copyright violation

I had a listing on ebay that was taken down due to copyright violation. Unfortunately, the message does not contain any information as to what specifically I have done incorrectly. Overall I'm just generally looking for more clarification on the issu...

Resolved! Feedback. Tech issues ? I can't seem to leave anyone feedback for 24 hours now.

I have been trying for over 24 hours now to leave feedback for some customers but the system won't do it.I am a 12 year ebay veterin so I know what I'm doing but ... can't do it.Is there a systems issue that I am not aware of ? benhsports (on ebay.ca...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller Won't Let Me Pay

I've requested the cost of shipping five times and the seller responded with a Request to Cancel The Transaction. I do not want to cancel the transaction, I want the item I won honestly and expect the seller to invoice me showing shipping costs that ...

Can't upload pictures to eBay .ca

That's right, whenever I click add photos, it takes me back to the top of the page. I've tired it on 4 different web browers and on three different computers. Please fix this.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Was told $3 for shipping. Charged $26. Seller wont change invoice. What do I do?

Before bidding I asked seller cost to ship. Was told $3. When I received invoice, I was charged $26. When I contacted seller, he told me he can not change invoice and to just pay for the item plus the $3. Paypal will not let you pay only part of an i...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.