SICK OF THAT Little BLUE POPUP box that says 1 person has been viewing the item per hour. I QUIT!!!

masmaja
Community Member

If eBay thinks that little blue box will make me bid on items, think again!  I get so SICK OF IT, that I leave eBay!!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

SICK OF THAT Little BLUE POPUP box that says 1 person has been viewing the item per hour. I QUIT!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, it is very distracting especially when I am relisting or revising or posting any items.  Same with red pop ups saying that I am outbid, so what?  That is my maximum and am NOT going to bid more $$, period, so leave me alone!!  I mean who care!!  eBay cares!  As if!!

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I have to agree. It's just another stupid clickable that I don't want to click.

"SOMEONE HAS WATCHED THIS ITEM IN THE LAST 24 HOURS"

SO WHATTTTTTTTTT!

Hey Ebay.... the counter at the bottom of the page tells me how many people have viewed it. Talk about redundancy.

Is that to pressure me in to BUYING it? OH KNOW... it's gonna sell quicker now that some other person viewed the page.. ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG. I can't handle the pressure, I have to bid... I can't handle this item being of interest to another human. Jeeeebus....

Ebay is getting annoying, I have to admit.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply