EBAY NEEDS TO GIVE ,Canadian Sellers axis to read the 5 stars DSR FB

I am a canadian seller on EBAY.CA for 5 years , a power seller at that. I have low DSR in the last 6 monts in the usa But all my usa buyers leave + feedback But in my DSR thay leave low feedback ?.We as sellers have no axis to read the DER to see, what went bad.even when the buyer leaves us a + feedback

Me as a seller when i get a + feedback from my buyers i thick the sell was go thay leave low 5 star feedback . THIS IS BAD FOR ARE CANADIAN SELLERS ! Eabay will put limits on my sells, where i can not do any listing, for 30 days & even hold my cash from all my sells for 30 days & THEN send me a email from EBAY saying fix your DSR FEEDBACK MY 5 STARS ARE LOW , THIS IS BAD FOR US SELLERS WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING, WE HAVE NO AXIS TO READ THE 5 STARS ON THE DSR, ON WHAT WENT WRONG,SO HOW CAN EBAY EXPECT US SELLERS TO FIX IT .WE AS SELLERS NEED EBAY.COM TO FIX THIS .IT IS NOT  FAIR TO US SELLERS

I am a power seller with a 94% feedback 3 n in 1 year & because of this i get low listings & $ hold for 30 days see my feedback, this sucks.GREAT EBAY HELP FOR US SELLERS!

WE NEED TO ALL GET AXIS TO READ THE % STARS FEEDBACK SO WHEN IT GETS LOW WE CAN GO READ THE STARS & SEE IF WE CAN FIX IT .LETS ALL GET THEM TO FIX THIS IT IS BAD WHEN IT HAPPENS TO YOU

E.D.K.LIQUIDATIONS 5 year power seller 94% feedback & 3 negs in 12 monts ? & this is happen to me now & this sucks

ps THX FOR THE TEC HELP EBAY

ED

E.D.K.LIQUIDATIONS

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Your feedback is 99.4%, not 94%. LOL

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Your DSRs are consistent:

4.8 item as described

4.8 communication

4.8 shipping time

4.7 shipping charge

In other words, about 95% of your customers leave a DSR of 5 (the highest) while about 5% leave a 4 or 3 or maybe lower on one (or more) category.

It is not easy for a seller, Canadian, American or from overseas to get 5.0 across the board from all buyers.

PS - While reviewing one of your listings. I noticed:

"Canadian customers may pay with Interac. ."

You may not be aware but Interac is no longer allowed to be offered by sellers in a listing on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/accepted-payments-policy.html 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

What would we as sellers do if we knew which item sold gave us a 2 or 3 star reading?  Would you want to argue with the buyer? Ask Ebay to change it to a 5?   Life is complicated enough way muddle it up more?

I know people in these forums dislike others who mention poor spelling or poor grammar, but your posting is hard to follow while attempting to decipher what you type.

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Sorry. I meant to type "2 or 3 star rating?". 

Dam there's another one...."why muddle" is what I wanted.

I've have to do a better job of rereading what I type before I click POST.

D'oh!

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

PS - While reviewing one of your listings. I noticed:

"Canadian customers may pay with Interac. ."

You may not be aware but Interac is no longer allowed to be offered by sellers in a listing on eBay:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/policies/accepted-payments-policy.html 

The above statement is not true for some catagories. From the link above.

Restricted

Bank-to-bank transfers (also known as bank wire transfers and bank cash transfers)

Cheques

Money orders

Online payment services: Allpay.net, CertaPay, hyperwallet.com, Fiserv, Nochex.com, XOOM

These payment methods may be used only in certain listing categories. See the full list of categories that allow bank-to-bank transfers, cheques, money orders, and online...

Reading the above policy, some categories are allowed to use Interac (I assume this would be a bank to bank transfer).  The Business and Industrial category allows it in some subcategories. But not in the Electrical categories which seems to be what the OP is selling in.

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

I am aware of the exceptions.  I acn read.  In this case they do not apply and Interac is not allowed.

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

It was a minor comment on the link posted because there were exceptions. Your post implied that Interac was not allowed anywhere on eBay. My post was to clarify that there were exceptions and to educate readers of these forums posts.

It was not a comment on your ability to read. If you took it personally, I apologize.

Many posts are made here to clarify what another poster's replies. Such comments help educate readers of the forums. You often post such comments and clarifications to posts from others so you should understand why I posted. I find these comments helpful and educational in these forums since these are real examples of eBay buyers and sellers using eBay.

I did mention that it did not apply to the OP listings (at least to the very few I checked). I did find it interesting the the OP was listing in one of the few major categories Business & Industrial where the exceptions apply for some subcategories.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Hi it is not the % in the stars . it is having axis to read them

like item as described i sell 700 items what we need is to have the axis to read on , so if you get a low star here we can go to this star clik-it & see what items where not descibed right ,so i can go into my store & fix them so that it my not happen again..

you see we only have axis to the %. The best one is in shippen charges ALL MY LISTTING HAVE THE SHIPPING CHARGES IN THEM. BUT THE BUYER CAN BUY IT & THEN LEAVE YOU A LOW STAR ! THIS IS NOT FAIR .IF IT IS IN YOUR LISTING & HE BUYS IT THEN WHY CAN HE LEAVE YOU A LOW STAR HERE

WE ALL NEED AXIS TO READ THE STARS NOT THE % WE CAN SEE THAT. & IF IT IS IN THE LISTING SHIPPING THAT IS & YOU BUY IT THEN WHY CAN THAY LEAVE A LOW STAR HERE,IF THAY ARE UNHAPPY WITH SHIPPING THE DO NOT BUY IT, NOT BUY IT & LEAVE ME LOW STAR.

THX ED

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

I think some Buyers even when completely happy will still leave less than 5's just because that is how they are as a person. Being able to read lower DSR after the fact I don't see helping the Seller. A Buyer having to explain Why they are leaving lower than 5's Should be expected by Ebay and it should be a very good reason. If the Buyer can't prove its a valid reason why they are leaving lower than 5? Buyer should not be able to leave that lower DSR.

OR a more fair fix.... Why isn't it set up where the Seller automatically receives 5's if Buyer is leaving a positive feedback and ONLY if there is a problem they than change a DSR to a lower rating and explain clearly why and Ebay also than emails Seller automatically. Also saves time for Buyer when buying many items since as a Buyer I will admit its abit of an annoyance/time consuming/tedious to have to do manually do 30 DSR's especially for same seller...I would be happy if it automatically gave Seller 5* DSR and if I had a problem with a transaction I would manually change the one etc...With how these DSR's affect the Seller so directly with what you mentioned above, as a Buyer and a Seller on Ebay thats my two cents worth...  🐵

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

boredhousewife*123
Community Member

I am just wondering as a buyer. Does the seller not see the buyer where they have marked the DSR? I know when I give feedback I just add to the comment 5 stars so the seller knows what they got from me, as the buyer eBay only allows you so many words to type so even the buyer cannot tell the seller what he is doing wrong..Well that is stupid of EBAY if the seller cannot see what they are doing wrong and correct or do better...JMHO

Message 11 of 11
latest reply