EBAY or AMAZON

I am from Bulgaria. Sorry about my bad english.

I have stores on all ebay sites,all amazon sites ,bonannza,tradera.com......

Ebay is the best market place for selling.

3 ,5 months ago i sold an item on Amazon and the item has been  delivered 80  days ago.The status of the shipment on USPS is: ''Delivered...Left with individual... '' .  But 5-6  days ago the buyer opened a case ''Not received my item'' in their A-z guarantee.

This A-z department  decided that i am responsable about this case and refunded the buyer  thought  the USPS tracking says ''ITEM DELIVERED''

DO NOT SELL ON AMAZON !!!!!!!!!!! AMAZON PROTECTS THE BUYERS AND NOT THE SELLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about my bad english again.

Milen Ivanov

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EBAY or AMAZON

Hi there,

Personally I sell on both platform and I like both. I sell some stuff on ebay, and some other on Amazon.

You have to understand something about amazon though. When  you sell there, you might sell for higher dollar, you might get more sales, but you need to follow Amazon whereever they go. If they decide to refund a buyer, then you take the hit. It might feel unfair, but in my opinion that is the price to pay to sell on Amazon.

Both platform have their positives and negatives 😉

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

EBAY or AMAZON

Hi there,

Personally I sell on both platform and I like both. I sell some stuff on ebay, and some other on Amazon.

You have to understand something about amazon though. When  you sell there, you might sell for higher dollar, you might get more sales, but you need to follow Amazon whereever they go. If they decide to refund a buyer, then you take the hit. It might feel unfair, but in my opinion that is the price to pay to sell on Amazon.

Both platform have their positives and negatives 😉

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

EBAY or AMAZON

Hi.Thank you for your reply.
About ''When you sell there, you might sell for higher dollar '' ánd ''Both platform have their positives and negatives '' you are right
But about ''my opinion that is the price to pay to sell on Amazon '' i am not agree.I work good and hard ,i dispatched the orders on time and deliver the items on time. I will try to seek my rights,i do not how yet and where to report about it but will try to seek my rigths.
Now i am afraid to sell on Amazon.
Everyone can make a scam easy and he/she will be protected by amazon.
After receiving the item everyone can say '' Where is my stuff?'' and and can open a case and they will funded the seller.That mean : on Amazon there is not Seller Protection
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

EBAY or AMAZON

That is true and personally when something happen like this I feel bad and and i get thinking "should I keep selling there.. and If.. and if.."

Though it happened to me about 1% of the time. I take it as a business expense. If I ran lets say a restaurant and my employees were eating some food without paying for it, I would be mad, but I also know that it happens everywhere.

As long as we keep working hard, selling online can really be profitable. That is true on every platform. On ebay I got scammed twice, but on about 1000 sales. Everytime I got scared that it would ruin my business. I'm happy though to have kept doing business there since now ebay is a big part of my salary 🙂

When it happens, just keep your head calm and keep listing 🙂
Message 4 of 4
latest reply