How can I track my item as a guest

How can I track an item if I checked out as a guest?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello 'jameca',

How to track an item depends largely on whether or not the seller used a tracked service.

If you did not receive any shipping notification in your regular email, your ebay ID will have

a Purchase History attached to it.  It is the ebay ID and password you used to sign in here.

From the top of the page under My eBay, find Purchase History.  The listing for the item

your bought should be there.  If the seller used a tracked/delivery confirmed service you will

see a number you can click on.

If you bought it from a Canadian seller it will bring up the Canada Post info straight away.

If it comes from overseas, a genuine tracking number will register here once the parcel enters

the country:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s1

If, however, the weeks go by and you do not receive your item, you may need to file a claim for

restitution.  You must file a claim for an 'item not received' within 45 days.

Do not be delayed with promises of refunds or replacements.  If you do not have your item or your money,

-- after 40 days contact the seller, and if necessary open a claim no later than day 43.

You can always close it if the item arrives, and repay the seller if need be.  Read through the following link

if you have not done so already:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Otherwise you might want to post the item number here as that would help others to confirm for you

if the thing is likely to come with tracking and how long it may take to arrive.

Hope it all goes well for you.  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I need to track yywggvog

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Access code MKJYSMKG was to be delivered from Wed Nov 16 to Dec 20. The item never arrived.

Now what do I do?

Message 4 of 4
latest reply