FYI - .05¢ LISTING DAY SALE ON .CA

mmc-super
Community Member
In case you did not already know, today is 5¢ listing day on ebay.ca. The surprising thing is I am still waiting for the notice from e-Bay to advise me.

Neither of my .ca IDs received the notice. Did anyone get one?
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

eureka9988
Community Member
I received one last night.
Message 2 of 32
latest reply

No, I didn't get a notice. My items that I have listed today aren't showing yet in searches either.

BUCK!;-)
Message 3 of 32
latest reply

sunshine2426
Community Member
Got it as well but it's not worth it, to quiet 😞
Message 4 of 32
latest reply

oneofakindmosaics
Community Member
what? I got nothing either!
Message 5 of 32
latest reply

I had a notice early yesterday afternoon. I was surprised to get that much notice.
Message 6 of 32
latest reply

mmc-super
Community Member
So obviously it was a hit and miss distribution. Something should be said to e-Bay about it. Who should we place our complaints with?
Message 7 of 32
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
well they only listed it on the announcement boards at 2.07pm the day before for god's sakes! 😮
Kat
Message 8 of 32
latest reply

mmc-super
Community Member
Kat:

Unfortunately, I do not have time to troll the announcements, with a full-time job, two children out of school and an e-Bay store with PS status, I would love to know how you do for god's sake!
Message 9 of 32
latest reply

mmc-super
Community Member
While it may not have been your intention, although in reading it, I do not know how else I should have received it, your response was sharp. Although not in my nature, I reciprocated. Vinegar gets vinegar.

Another example of my point that this board is not a safe environment. Look out for the whip!

I guess I'll be going back to the U.S. Power Seller Board again for a while. Too many serpents on this one.
Message 10 of 32
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
uuuuuuummmmm, what are you talking about mmc? you're not referring to my comment about reading the announcement on the boards at 2pm are you? if you are, you're reading it completely wrong. it wasn't to intend that you SHOULD HAVE READ IT, rather, ebay does a poor job at notifying us...to say it was posted at 2pm the day before is ridiculous...they should give ample notice of such promos to all of us. no serpents here...at least i'm not a serpent, only when attacked for the wrong reasons.
i'm a mom too of two youngens, they're out of school too now, but fortunately, for me, they're at summer camp 9-5 everyday,...HOWEVER...i have three triplexes (9 separate units) that i rent, and for the last three weeks, i've been there re-vamping two units from dirty piggy tenants that recently moved out, trying to get them ready for the new tenants...so i understand the time thing...big time. i'm barely holding on to my ps status lately, i'm waiting for 'warning' email from ebay...but i manage to get a few items in here and there lately, once my apartments are ready, and kids are back in school, i'll be at it full time again in september...can't wait to start making money again...!:-)
Kat
Message 11 of 32
latest reply

mmc-super
Community Member
Sorry Kat, but I did read it as I should have read the notice boards. If I misinterpreted your comment, I am truly sorry.

There are serpents on this board, although now that I have read your response, I do not believe you to be one. I cannot believe what I have read here. People jumping into threads about a completely different subject and bashing people about their feedback and how many IDs they have.

I do not see that behaviour as anything but disruptive and uncalled for. While I don't expect people to sit back and swallow carp, I don't think it is positive or of any value to knock somebody upside the head for no reason.

I don't know this Tim guy at all...but he's taken a beating on this board. This board should be a place where people come to get advice and share information. Not name call and heckle!

I am sorry but that I received your comment in the wrong way. I used to read this board but stopped because I felt the environment to be too judgemental. I hope things change.
Message 12 of 32
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
don't worry mmc-after re reading it myself, i can understand how it can read both ways. i agree with the boards, sometimes there is unnecessary meanness, it bugs me, but what can ya do! don't leave entirely-make sure to stay on the canada boards-there's plenty of nice good natured and knowledgeable members...:-)
Kat
Message 13 of 32
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
There are serpents on this board, although now that I have read your response, I do not believe you to be one. I cannot believe what I have read here. People jumping into threads about a completely different subject and bashing people about their feedback and how many IDs they have.

I do not see that behaviour as anything but disruptive and uncalled for. While I don't expect people to sit back and swallow carp, I don't think it is positive or of any value to knock somebody upside the head for no reason.

I don't know this Tim guy at all...but he's taken a beating on this board. This board should be a place where people come to get advice and share information. Not name call and heckle!

mmc,

Before you make such rash judgments perhaps you should show up and read on a regular basis. It's very obvious from your posts that you weren't here earlier in the week. There were two previous threads that the "poor hard-done by posters" you refer to had pulled where THEIR venomous, attacking posts were the instigator in everything that has occurred since.

There are many, many people on this board who will help you out in any situation...then there are those that you should be careful about aligning yourself with. You lie down with dogs.....

Just a friendly warning.

Monique

Message 14 of 32
latest reply

Who you calling a dog Monique?

You just love to stir the CARP around do you -- quite bored are we -- hmmmm - does this board give you the excitement that you lack in your everyday life.

Like I said before, stop sniffing your own merchandise and get some help - your addicted WOMAN!

As the the lying with dogs analogy - I was very tempted to say something but since I have more class then you I will leave it at that -- but the rest of you know what I am refering to -- WINK WINK!

There's a mole in them there hills and its a growing everyday - bigger and bigger.

roflmao
Message 15 of 32
latest reply

alero0
Community Member
mmc-super

Run from this board. I used to post once in a while but now I mostly just read it for entertainment. It's either this or watch wrestling on TV. Sometimes there is some useful info. posted but sometimes you have to weed through a lot of crap before you find it. I might be loosing my PS status soon so I might have to just go back to watching wrestling if I want to see people beat each other.
Message 16 of 32
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
Tim! Good to see you back. Thought you went into hiding after your partners customer service policies were exposed.

Monique

Message 17 of 32
latest reply

Ya - OK Monique - here you go again churning out more of your garabage propoganda.
Message 18 of 32
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
Don't worry, I'm gonna stop responding to you and Fitz, Tim. Lets not forget who began the bashing and the name calling. 😉

Good luck with your business. Believe it or not I mean that sincerely.

Monique

Message 19 of 32
latest reply

invent4ever73
Community Member
i got a notice a day before!
Message 20 of 32
latest reply