Feedback. Tech issues ? I can't seem to leave anyone feedback for 24 hours now.

I have been trying for over 24 hours now to leave feedback for some customers but the system won't do it.

I am a 12 year ebay veterin so I know what I'm doing but ... can't do it.

Is there a systems issue that I am not aware of ?

benhsports (on ebay.ca)

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Feedback. Tech issues ? I can't seem to leave anyone feedback for 24 hours now.

By going to ebay.com it works .... on ebay.ca it does not.  Odd.

That solves my immediate problem.  I guess ... ebay.ca is having a technical issue.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Feedback. Tech issues ? I can't seem to leave anyone feedback for 24 hours now.

That solves my immediate problem.  I guess ... ebay.ca is having a technical issue.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@benhsports wrote:

Hi benhsports,

Thanks for this - we haven't heard of any other reports, but I personally have been able to do this recently... next time this happens, would you mind sending me an email with the item number and error message you're getting please?

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

No error message here, the stars and edit box just never show up, and the "Leave Feedback" button does nothing at all. Any item.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply