Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

No more Keywords section on Ebay

I am terribly upset at Ebay removing the keyword section out . I used that area on every entry . It helped tremendously to attract buyers to your item ..... i guess i will have to cut back on the amount of my entries so ebay does not receive fees any...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping to Another Country

Hello ebay,I was wondering about how shipping works for your site. I intend to buy a product for a family member in Vietnam but rather than having it shipped to my own home, I was wondering if it was possible to have it shipped directly to my family ...

Matt Gurney: Even the cops can’t defend the shooting death of Sammy Yatim

It wasn’t the video that convinced me that Const. James Forcillo of the Toronto Police Service would eventually be arrested and charged, as he was on Monday, in the death of 18-year-old Sammy Yatim. It was the silence, and off-the-record murmurings, ...

Harper to seek prorogation of Parliament until October

Stephen Harper says he’s hitting the reset button on Parliament and delaying reopening the Commons until October.The Prime Minister announced his fall plans during the second day of his annual northern Canadian summer tour.The Commons was originally ...

The straw that broke the camel’s back….

The straw that broke the camel’s back…. I have been on EBay for over 10+ years, to date, selling over $342,000+ in merchandises over the years. EBay has made tens of thousands of dollars from me in fees. I have seen many changes over the years, some ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 helpful

‘Like Putin’s Russia’: Parti Quebecois’ ‘unthinkable plan’ to ban religious symbols in public sector

s Taylor read the tabloid headline Tuesday that the Parti Québécois government intends to ban the wearing of all religious symbols in public institutions, he assumed it was a blunder by the excitable Journal de Montréal.“I don’t think the government ...

Erol Araf: The spies who betrayed Canada

As the smoke cleared over the beaches of Dieppe 70 years ago, and the magnitude over the previous day’s German victory over the Canadian raiding force became clear, there was tremendous disappointment in London, agony in Ottawa, but no particular sur...

bid assistant location

Does Bid Assistant still exist & if so where can I find it?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Turbo Listing.. what to expect with fees on Listing Promotion

Hi, I hope I make sense with my question/concern.. I just started with Turbo Listing. For the last almost 2 years I have been relisting as bulk 200 at at time on free listing promotions ONLY. Normally for fixed price they say I pay about $10 in fees,...

Where is the page showing what I've sold - more than 60 days old?

You can't even type a title without this stupid system trying to second guess every word you're typing. How aggravating. Idiot web designers. QUESTION: Where is the page showing items sold that are more than 60 days old? You used to have to click "Ar...

5.7" Replacement screen

I am trying to find a seller that has a 5.7" 1280x720 IPS replacement screen for my cell phone. I dropped it and my screen is cracked Anyone know where I can find one? Thank you

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Close Shop For Vacation

Hi there, I'm going on vacation shortly is there an easy way to take all items offline. Thank you

What is a seller's claim

A seller has filed a claim against me. He offered to return my money I paid for his item in exchange I remove the negative evaluation I filed against him. I asked eBay to take a look at it, asking for my money back and he has filed a claim against me...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finding where the seller is from

When I open a listing it used to show where the seller was from in the openeing page. I would like to find out how to get this again. Thanks

I bought a camera bag from a seller. He is no longer registered with ebay.

I bought a camera bag from a seller (from China or HK). He is no longer registered with ebay. Do I need to worry about my shipment, which says it's on it's way. There is a note from ebay that say if you did not pay for the item, no need to pay. If yo...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Visibility on Ebay.ca vs. Ebay.com

Hi everyone, I am selling Neckties, on Ebay.ca if I search "Neckties" I can see my stuff 125+ times out of 200 listing which is pretty good. On Ebay.com, 0 out of 200. Still I can find my items if I narrow the research but I am getting almost to 0 vi...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

turbo lister error message

I opted into the businss policies and although I am figuring out things I have two problems: 1. When I upload new listing frm turbo lister, I get this error message, it still allows me upload, an the listing look fine once listed, but the the messsge...

Selling limits/listing issues?

I've listed 5 items this month and I can still list 5 more(apparently). However, it keeps telling me i've met my limit of 10 items. Anyone know a solution or reason for this issue of mine?

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.