Finding a seller who I have purchased from before

I there a means to find a seller who I have purchased from in the past?  If I see a listing, can I determine from it whether I have purchased goods from him previously.  ie:  is there a list of all sellers that (a) I have bid on their product and or (b) if I have purchased from said seller.  I do realize that some sellers change their ID and therefore are probably untrackable.  Any info is appreciated.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

The easiest way is to check your feedback page for feedback you have left sellers - assuming you always leave feedback for every transaction.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

In your purchase history you can see your purchases/sellers for the past 3 years. Past that, all you can do is check your feedback or Paypal.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You can also check your Paypal records.

If you click on an ID, name changes will show up for a certain period of time.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thanks Everyone.

This answer gives me the most complete info that I needed.  Unfortunately, even this info does not get me to where I need to be.

I was hoping that there was away that I could contact Ebay and retrieve deleted emails that I could follow up on to locate the seller/buyer .  But I guess once I receive and then delete emails, they are gone forever from my system and maybe theirs

Message 5 of 5
latest reply