Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Size Of Print

Before when I was doing a search the line " Back to search results |Listed in category" Was quite large and easy to see. Now it is very small. I know about the ctrl + but I am hoping that there is a way to change the display in eBay. Thanks

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Return price

What to do if you by an Item for 65$ US The item is broken .To sent it back cost 71 $ us Alfred Sefler

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am having trouble accessing ebay.ca.

I am surprised I reached this page. I can usually do a search, sometimes I cant, I can see that its working but after minutes the page "This page cannot be displayed" comes up.If I can do a search I can browse down to the bottom but if I click on an ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I advise eBay about a seller selling pirated software?

I ordered and paid for Microsoft Office 2010, however the computer I wanted to install the software on was out for repairs, after 45 days I got the computer back and attempted to install the Office product. It became clear very quickly that the softw...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why global shipping program?

I've officially STOPPED BIDDING on seller sites that advertise the pathetic GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM ,,,! What a ripoff to Canadian buyers!

eBay's Decreasing Transparency Poses Risk to Sellers

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comOctober 23, 2013 eBay made a couple of major changes on its marketplace that decrease transparency, which many users say make buying and selling on the site more risky. eBay spokesperson Ryan Moore said the recent chan...

ebay does not appear to protect their buyers adequately.

ebay does not appear to protect their buyers adequately. Their resolution center is just a bunch of online run-around. I think I'll go to amazon from now on. June 30/13 I bought a product #221247088280 from Thailand, shipping stated to be 21-25 days....

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I made the wrong order, how to cancel?

I fell so sorry that i made the wrong order for the macbook computer, can u help me to cancel my order please.Than you so much.Oct 24, 2013 23:04:59 GMT-04:00Transaction ID: 5M407774DD183144J

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do I get my selling drafts to become active listing?

I hVe made a few drafts using my ebay app for android. I cant get them to become active listings, I tried using the start immediately option and it didnt help....I have about 15 auctions that I cant seem to start?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

False advertising on Ebay

Lately I had bad luck with Chinese trinkets, half of them did not show up, the delivery rate used to be much better before, right ? I had to neg some because they did not even bother replying to my email or this last one ... Did you notice how Chines...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! marking items with ultraviolet sensitive ink

Hello fellow members... I've noticed that some sellers mark their items with ultraviolet - sensitive ink because of past experiences where the buyer has swapped a damaged item for one which a seller sent and then claimed it arrived damaged. I noticed...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Orders

Hello, I have problem with ma orders. I do not see, what I order. I see just 14 goods, and about 30 good is not on ma purchase history. I need see this orders, because some of these orders is not receive, and I want solve it, but I do not know how no...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

cotizacion

vivo en zapotiltic jalisco mexico cp49600 quiero comprar mixer carvin c3248 como hacer para que me la manden a mi casa

Why do my browsers forward and back buttons not work on eBay

Why do my browsers forward and back buttons not work on the eBay website? I am only having this problem on the eBay website, no others. Is this a site related problem or is there a problem with my computer? Is this happening to anyone else?

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

just recieved an off ebay link

I've never seen this happen before but I've just been sent a link so that I could purchase my item at an off eBay PayPal site where you don't sign in to an account. Who do I report this **bleep** to? The item he's trying to get me to send him the mon...

.com discussion boards - where are they?

I haven't been there for a few months, but decided to see what was going on and discovered that my home page on .com doesn't have the discussion tab anymore. All I have is a My eBay tab.

USPS First Class to the States weighing 14 or 15 ounces!!

I usually ship to the United States using USPS by printing labels from home on Endicia Dazzle. I recently talked to another seller who mentioned they printed First Class mail weighing 14 and 15-ounce packages from Chitchats Express in Markham ON. I h...

Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item

This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 2 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days.You can contact the seller for more information, or find similar items offered by other sellers.What gives?Why would they do this?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

More Paypal label problems... when will this end?

I'm wondering if anyone else has been experiencing problems getting the label screen to appear after paying for your Paypal label? I've printed four labels -- 2 yesterday and 2 today (2 were Expedited, 2 were Lt/Small Pkt) -- and after making my paym...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item value 65$

I bought A cell phonnes from China payed by Paypal&Ebay 65$The seller agree to take it back (it does not work ) and to refoud the 65$ What about 24 $ Canada post with tracking...that I am going to pay for the return It is my losses ?????Olivier11

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.