Got a not as describe case filed against me! New to this. Please help

Hi, I recently sold a pair of shoes on Ebay. Shipped and got a not as describe case filed against me. Through communication with buyer in resolution center, she accused me of selling a fake and used shoes and insist that she have proves. After photos are posted, I found out that the shoes she posted was not the shoes I originally sold to her.  The design and styles look the same but the label inside the shoes sole are different. My shoes have a Crown logo inside the shoes sole, while her only have plain letters.

She even admitted that she have many same designs and styles of this shoes, but all are too small for her. Anyways, I am sure that she is trying to scam me here by getting the item for free and get her money back! How fair is that?! I contacted Ebay, but they said because the buyer is in a different country, the case have to be deal with in a different protection system.

Has anyone dealt with this kinds of things before? This is my first case filed against me, can someone please tell me will I lose this case? I dont want to lose! Clearly, it is not my fault. Buyer is trying to abuse the system and pull a scam.

Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Got a not as describe case filed against me! New to this. Please help

Be assured that Karma will bite back that buyer., hopefully with teeth marks.

Don't let one buyer bring you down, we have all been there.

Take it as a learning experience, pay attention to the constructive, & not personal, criticism & keep listing & selling.

Keep your chin up, view your positive feedback for reassurance & this clown will be a distant memory very soon.

Message 41 of 43
latest reply

"Be assured that Karma will bite back that buyer.,"

Why assume the buyer is at fault?  A review of feedback history would suggest otherwise.

This is a typical example of what can go wrong with dropshipping from a different country (seller selling from Canada; goods located in the USA).  The seller does not see the goods, and prepare listings based on information supplied by a third party.

Message 42 of 43
latest reply

You are right Pierre, i forgot that it was a Dropshipping Item.

My bad, posting with generalizations.

Message 43 of 43
latest reply