Got my free CP shipping pack ...

The 'scales' are pretty bizarre, kind of a what the abacus is to the calculator :^O

The idea is cool, but more thought should have been put into the contents - 3 (yes 3) plastic label pouches, 3 plastic bags and a measuring tape.
I'll use the measuring tape.

Ann

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

jenzaka
Community Member
Lol....I got my kit as well. I think the scale technology is from the Caveman era. I will keep the measuring tape in my purse since it seems to be the most useful thing included.
On a good note: If anyone uses recycled packing boxes, the box it came in seems to be a nice size and very sturdy 🙂

Message 2 of 16
latest reply

magicpixiedust
Community Member
the box is great to reuse for shipping....the weigh scale screams cheap along with the measuring tape and oh yah cant forget those labelopes that we get for free anyway when using the electronic shipping tools...i guess its the thought that counts right!:^O
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

auctionsalebargains
Community Member
Got my Freebie Pack too.

C'mon you guys, this was a very generous offer. Next time I walk the dog, I can use those great Ebay monogrammed baggies to pick up after fido. That would make it the second time(or more) that something that has Ebay on it was full of S---!
The scales made me laugh out loud, when I opened them. Does anyone know how they operate?? My package was dented in, but nothing was damaged, thank goodness eh!

PHIL
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

LOL ... great posts ...a nd it will save me getting one.
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

wsboyd
Community Member
The scales made me laugh out loud, when I opened them. Does anyone know how they operate??

Yep.

WSB

:-D
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwsboyd
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

bigtuna717
Community Member
I was about to use the service so I can get this free package. I am only interested in the scale but after reading comments here I'm not sure anymore. Is the scale useless? Should I just go to Staples and buy one instead?
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

thebonnieshop
Community Member
I haven't seen the scales mentioned yet, but I see scales at Garage/Yard sales all the time for a couple of dollars.
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Is the scale useless?

Still giggling .....Yes, it's pretty useless.
A couple of years ago I bought an excellent ESCALI postage scale on eBay; accurate weight measures from 1 gram to 3 kilos. Other sizes available. Great buy! Ann

Message 9 of 16
latest reply

funkywatch_com
Community Member
Don't buy your scale at Staples!

Buy it on ebay!

I got a digital Escali scale too and it works just fine. You'll pay 10 times less than if you buy it in a store...

eric
Message 10 of 16
latest reply

wsboyd
Community Member
I bought a digital one on eBay for about US $5 (+ $10 shipping), that is good from 0.01 grams to 50#.
:-D
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZwsboyd
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

magicpixiedust
Community Member
bought my scale at Staples and its great - about $40 - the ebay canada post scales are u-s-e-l-e-s-s!!!! and the measuring tape is not in cm which the electronic shipping tools on canada post asks you to type in cm for measurements...?:|
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

audioshack
Community Member
magicpixiedust, turn the measuring tape over...

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

magicpixiedust
Community Member
audioshack....as Anna Nicole has said, "I dont know nothin about nothin!":^O
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

I actually took a picture and emailed it to the Chairman of CanadaPOST -- still no reply -- go figure....even the staff thinks the package is a joke.
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

ksdunitz
Community Member
I hought a scale to use.... Yes the package is a joke.
Message 16 of 16
latest reply