HELP!!!!! I SHIPPING CALCULATOR NOT WORKING !!

ar196169
Community Member

I use actual cost on all my listings. I put in international and wieght and size butI put in international and wieght and size but when a buyer tries to use the calculator it will not work. I don't know why. I think this has been why I haven't been selling much but I didn't know it wasn't working until a buyer sent me a message!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Are you using Flat-rate or Calculated postage? And are you absolutely positive that your service selected matches what is available for weight, size and standards in the country in question? That is not to overrule the possibility that the calculator isn't working but often it's something in the way the listing has been set up which is the problem. What is the listing number and where is the buyer trying to ship to?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

For example, you offer shipping to about a bizillion places but when I attempt to get a cost for them, Uruguay is among the only that offers an option which is as follows. Try shipping with Small Packet, Tracked Packet or Xpresspost instead. And you have to specific costs for the USA separately. 

C $241.17
Uruguay
Canada Post International Parcel - Air
Varies for items shipped from an international location
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Are you using metric measurements?

Canada Post went metric in 1974.

Every other measurement is approximate and guesswork.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply